Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Pair 2.0 Liter Heads # 039.101.321A
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
Pair of 2.0 Liter heads # 039.101.321A off my recent motor rebuild with less than 2K miles. Primo Petrucci rebuilt the heads on my first motor rebuild and did a performance build. One of the heads had a crack in the spark plug hole & they were welded and repaired. These heads are great flowing heads. I didn't clean them up , but these are good heads.

Price: $800.00 for the pair + $50.00 shipping = $850.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Tom
TJB/914
To the guys who contacted me. I am getting a return 914-world message no one by that name? Dead emails ???? sad.gif

Contact me on my personal email & I'll send you the 2.0 liter head info.

Tom
tjbliznik@ameritech.net
TJB/914
icon_bump.gif
Still available. Good flowing 2.0 liter heads.

T
TJB/914
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Sep 6 2012, 05:27 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
Still available. Good flowing 2.0 liter heads.

T

Here's a litttle info on these 2.0 liter heads.
My motor was built by a professional VW/Type-4 engine builder, Primo Petrucci a well known MI engine builder in 1994. I fired up the motor in Sept 1997 and put about 2K miles on the motor until 2008 on my garage queen full restoration 914. I was having a camshaft issue with the original cam with low vacuum and poor idle. I then rebuilt the motor in 2008 with a Raby #9550 cam & new Raby LE-180 heads. The old heads were OK, I just wanted new heads. Why?? Because. no good reason??. The orig. motor/heads had 100K miles on it and Primo did a lot of head work on his flow bench with a performance turn key build. I was going to bead blast the heads so they look better, but decided why spend the money. These are good heads & getting hard to find. See the attachment motor build for head details.
Contact me if you need more info.
BTW: Motor builds are about 3-times more in today's market. Ouch!!!!
Tom
TJB/914
icon_bump.gif

Still available, good heads, no issues.

I am going to take them to a local machine shop in a few weeks for a clean up so they look pretty, then the price will go up to my original price.

Reduced: For now they are at my reduced price @ $750.00 + shipping.

Tom
TJB/914
SOLD to Mark.

Tom
McMark
YAHOOO!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.