Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intel Car Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Valy
Got my car registered in the Intel Car Show.
This is a nice event where a lot of nice cars show up.

Click to view attachment
mrbubblehead
that looks like it would be a cool event valy.... have you been to it before. of course we would have to take highway 1 to get to it from socal. driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Valy
This is my first time but I've seen pictures from last year.
It's a mix of new super-cars, old classics and hot-rods. Last year they had Bugatti Veyron, Lambo MurciƩlago,some Ferraris and a GT3.
Those are all cars belonging to Intel employees smile.gif
Valy
All ready to go!
Over the weekend I had to do some work for this:
Refuel - the front trunk cable decided to snap again so I dropped the bumper. While in there.... I installed fog lights and, since the front valance was completely smashed on the driver side, I removed it, fixed it and repainted it, including matching texture. 2 hours of hammering...
Then reinstalled everything and washed the car. This includes removing the tar that stocked from the road sine Friday the city decided to repair my street.
Made a nice sign for the car.
Now all is ready. I'm crossing my fingers so nothing will go wrong from mow on.

BTW, while dropping the bumper I had the option to switch to a nice set of chrome. I decided to stay black and the chrome will be in the classifieds shortly.
Mike Bellis
Tomorrow? WTF.gif

A Wednesday car show? Doesn't anybody work around here?
Valy
I was once told that in high-tech there are no weekends. Apparently, there are no working days as well. laugh.gif
bulitt
Maybe thats why the stock has been stuck in the low 20's $ for the past decade!
matthepcat
Yea I would have liked to check this out...but ....I have a job.
Mike Bellis
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Valy
Just a teaser since I need to resize the pictures;
Here are a couple of 914s that attended the event and a couple of Alfa Spider as well.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Valy
And here is my car with the open trunk showing the Tara top. People gathered with curiosity and were surprised that the car has no engine laugh.gif

Click to view attachment
Valy
Here are the pictures.
I don't like the new cars so I skipped all the new American muscle cars, Bimmers, Porsches & so.
There was a very large attendance and a lot of people came looking at the cars. I took the pictures in the show setup time so you don't see the crowds.
Ferg
Great pics, thanks!
3d914
Cool! Thanks.
Mike Bellis
Good turn out for a Wednesday...
Valy
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 30 2012, 05:58 PM) *

Good turn out for a Wednesday...

That was expected. After-all, they had free frozen yogurt for everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.