Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh find...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nwparts
update********

the tank wasnt full of sludge it was dry! So i have added gas to the tank, and im going to try to get the car to start.

I just came across his 72 914, is been parked since 1990.

So this isnt something im going to keep so i thought if there was anyone interested in it, id sell it like this.

It has about 120k total miles, and the story was that the motor was rebuilt in 1988...but i have no paper work to prove this.

This is still an FI car, and complete as it was a driver.. More pictures avil...

Clean title...
Car is located in Portland OR

Im open to offers

thanks

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
nwparts
icon_bump.gif
nwparts
icon_bump.gif
David Stowers
Hi from England!
Firstly would you assist with shipping to the UK? Does it have any rust issues, below the battery area etc? Gimme a clue what youre looking for for it
Thanks
My email is jackstowers@blueyonder.co.uk
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(David Stowers @ Aug 16 2012, 11:00 AM) *

Hi from England!
Firstly would you assist with shipping to the UK? Does it have any rust issues, below the battery area etc? Gimme a clue what youre looking for for it
Thanks

i' m not the seller, but "assist with shipping costs" ? or line up the shipping

i would say "NO WAY" you are already getting a deal with the exchange and weak dollar.

blink.gif

Edit- pointed out u were talking about helping line it up, -
just hate to see another one leave here- are there none over there?
BKLA
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 16 2012, 09:56 AM) *

Hi from England!
Thanks

i' m not the seller, but "assist with shipping costs" really? WTF.gif

i would say "NO WAY" you are already getting a deal with the exchange and weak dollar.

blink.gif

I think he meant to assist in facilitating the shipment of the car to england, not supplementing the cost...
nwparts
im not sure it it was a legit e-mail, but i sent an email anyway...

either way i wouldn't mind delivering it to the port of portland...
JRust
Forum rules! You must list a price.
David Stowers
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 16 2012, 08:56 AM) *

Hi from England!
Thanks

i' m not the seller, but "assist with shipping costs" ? or line up the shipping

blink.gif

Edit- pointed out u were talking about helping line it up, -
just hate to see another one leave here- are there none over there?

I was asking the seller if he would co-operate with a shipper not pay for it!! as you point out that would be an exceptional deal!
They are pretty rare over here as they were never made in r/h drive so that put off new buyers back then .Also a car thats been exposed to our weather for 40 years is unlikely to have survived.
Im waiting for quotes from shippers but if anyone can reccomend a company in Oregan that would be great
David Stowers
QUOTE(nwparts @ Aug 16 2012, 12:38 PM) *

im not sure it it was a legit e-mail, but i sent an email anyway...

either way i wouldn't mind delivering it to the port of portland...

Its legit!!
I am waiting eagerly for your mail with pictures and have already got a couple of shipping quotes lined up
JRust
Again forum rules! YOU MUST LIST A PRICE blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.