Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pa., Md. AIR & CAR SHOW Aug. 25-26, 2012
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
struckn
There's a two day Air Show "Festival of Flight, Air & Car Show", at New Gardens Flying Field, 1235 Newark Rd., Toughkenamon , Pa. August 25-26th.
It's 60 Miles South East from York County Pa. and 30 Miles North East of Belair Maryland off of Route 1 (near Long Wood Gardens).

Take a car to Show, get in for free and in an Area near the Planes so people can walk around to see both Planes & Cars. Cruise In, no judging no awards and no specific time you must be there. Leave whenever you want. 914's qualify as Show Cars.

Planes include Aerobatics, Vintage, Commemorative Air Force's P51 Mustang and a Spitfire, formation flights of T-6/SNJ 's and SNJ-6 Aerobatics, Matt Chapman's Edge Areobatics (US Champion a few years ago), and others. Flying and Static.

Doug

driving.gif
mepstein
It's 10 minutes from my house and we've gone there 4 or 5 times. Very family friendly and lots to look at. R/C planes and copters fly before the main show. Always a couple warbirds and I remember paying $2 for my son to walk through the Memphis Bell before she took off. They have food or you can walk in with your own picnic lunch. I'm pretty sure you can go online for discounted tickets but if it rains hard, the show is cancelled. Kennet Square is just down the road with a bunch of nice places to eat dinner on main street. Take chairs or a blanket for watching the show. Worth the trip!!!

Sunscreen!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.