Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 914 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cooltimes
After seeing how so many other users of this site help other 914 owners, instantly and with photos of quality hard to believe, this has to be where the 914 owners 914's will survive.
If you missed the long repair, go back and see it. The Tranny solving photos too. You people are tops.

Just had to say THANKS to ALL OF YOU for doing that.

Salute.
MikeCool

PS: Now I understand what you were trying to tell me Jeroen. beerchug.gif
JeffBowlsby
Speaking of Jeroen...

One thing that makes this the best 914 place on the planet...

is the international participation. There are no borders...just a common interest in these great cars. We have participants representing many countries from Europe, Canada, South America, and even post or two from Japan I think. Definitely a cool place.

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
cooltimes
914CLUB.COM.
Yes. It is international and Cool. Wish the world in general got along as well as all of the International teeners seem to be doing. *(not a political statement)*.
Anyhow, the referenced Long repair thread was from Germany (I think). Michelko I think is how he spelled his name but I think of it after a Scottish hero, Braveheart. Redbeard from USA did the other mentioned photos and help but as great as they are, it is just the tip of the iceburg when teeners come thru for others as they are doing on this site.
Just have to ask about that Cool Bowlsby avatar icon.
What is the shields field representing exactly since I can't see it very clear beyond the 914?
Jeroen
Hey Mike,

Glad you're having fun here biggrin.gif
And yes, this place has become quite a community

I think Jeff's avatar is the logo of a local German 914 club and that is the crest of the region they represent
But I'm sure Jeff will tell you exactly where it came from...

cheers,

Jeroen
Rhodes71/914
If it wasn't for this place my car would probably be off the jack stands by now but instead I keep needing to do more stuff to it before I drive it. laugh.gif

But without this place I wouldn't have a clue on half the things I have done so far.

And I've managed to help a few already.

So thanks and Cheers All beerchug.gif

Sean R
Gustl
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Oct 24 2004, 11:47 AM)
I think Jeff's avatar is the logo of a local German 914 club and that is the crest of the region they represent

Jeroen got it right clap56.gif
It's the logo from the VW-Porsche 914 Club Westfalen e.V.
JeffBowlsby
It's the logo from the VW-Porsche 914 Club Westfalen e.V.

I didnt even remember where I had picked up that photo...thanks Gustl...it just seemed appopriate for this weeks avatar selection... biggrin.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Oct 24 2004, 12:37 PM)
...it just seemed appopriate for this weeks avatar selection... biggrin.gif

so, you might like this one for next week: bavarian 914 friends laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.