Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangerine Racing Open House
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AndyB
I have heard a rumor that there may be an open house at CFR-Tangerine Racing on the 15th of Sept. Hoping Racer Chris can either confirm or deny this rumor? confused24.gif
ChrisFoley
Confirmed.
AndyB
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif
914itis
15 or 16?
AndyB
QUOTE(914itis @ Aug 16 2012, 06:30 PM) *

15 or 16?

Paul its the 15th of September on a Saturday.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Aug 16 2012, 07:03 PM) *

15 or 16?

so fix the subtitle already slap.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
AndyB
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Aug 16 2012, 09:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Aug 16 2012, 07:03 PM) *

15 or 16?

so fix the subtitle already slap.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Done damn it..... beer.gif
ChrisFoley
Here's the official announcement:

Click to view attachment
oh no, not again!
chowtime.gif

beer3.gif

hey, where's the cleaning emot????
driving-girl.gif
Jasfsmith
I nearly missed the announcement. I'll be booking my stay and plan to attend.
Elliot Cannon
Sorry I'll miss it. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I was there last. (Time flies when you're growing old). lol-2.gif I'm the young looking one on the left.
rwilner
I am going to try to make this but there's a DE at pocono my dad is running in which I may attend that weekend. It is a long haul to pocono though.
Matt Romanowski
QUOTE(rwilner @ Aug 21 2012, 12:07 PM) *

I am going to try to make this but there's a DE at pocono my dad is running in which I may attend that weekend. It is a long haul to pocono though.

Pocono is only 5.5 hours (I've done it in less). I've done the drive a million times for the track and for relatives in Wilkes-Barre.

Though I would say the open house at Chris' will be far more fun that the track at Pocono.
ChrisFoley
jsharp.gif

At least 2 of these will be raffled off at the open house. smile.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Porschef
My car does not like Connecticut. blink.gif

I'll be coming regardless; that grill spatoola is awesome....Chris, you'll sell every one you make!

ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Porschef @ Aug 22 2012, 08:47 PM) *

My car does not like Connecticut. blink.gif

Don't worry Joe, once you get here, the car can stay parked in one spot until you're ready to leave. shades.gif
ChrisFoley
Who moved this to page three?
AndyB
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Aug 27 2012, 05:24 PM) *

Who moved this to page three?

confused24.gif
AndyB
icon_bump.gif
Matt Romanowski
I'm a little worried that if I go, I'm going to come home with a new front swaybar....
firstknight13
bump
r_towle
Wilner, what are you doing?
Nürburg Nomad
This sounds like a blast, if only it were closer... I would come with salmon for the grill, and leave with a new exhaust system for the teener! biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Nürburg Nomad @ Sep 13 2012, 12:56 AM) *

This sounds like a blast, if only it were closer...

Its only a days drive... each way! biggrin.gif

I've towed my race car to Mid-Ohio 4 times for SCCA races but I'd be hard pressed to drive my DD that distance for a one day event. blink.gif
rwilner
Rich -- going to try to make it -- will get confirmation tonight from Abbie. If I had a car seat that fit I'd bring Jeff. I just did a bunch of work to the 911 this weekend -- coupler bushings, clutch cable, clutch helper spring, trans fluid, new radio, steering column bushing...put 500 miles on her yesterday driving to jersey and back.

Chris is storing some stuff for me and i'm sure he'd be very happy if I showed up to collect it!!
ottox914
Any special pricing on TR products?

ChrisFoley
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Sep 13 2012, 09:55 PM) *

Any special pricing on TR products?

All our prices are special! biggrin.gif
ottox914
WOW, sorry about the multi post- I was trying to use a new tablet to send a note and wasn't sure it was sending/posting.
Was just curious if there were any 9/14 day deals out there. Hope you guys had a great G2G.
Elliot Cannon
Did everyone find the tire shop OK? laugh.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 16 2012, 12:55 AM) *

Did everyone find the tire shop OK? laugh.gif

Visiting the Hoosier distributor is my favorite part of going to Chris' shop. laugh.gif

The pictures look like there was a great showing, I wish I could have made it yesterday.
scott_in_nh
As always it was great to see everyone - props to Chris and Mary for putting on a fun event!

I love my Tangerine Racing spatula and will have fun showing ot off to my friends!

I can't stress enough how important it is to support your local 914 vendor by purchasing their products and supporting their events - without them I wouldn't own a 914 and even if I did it wouldn't be as much fun as it is!
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Sep 16 2012, 09:50 PM) *

As always it was great to see everyone - props to Chris and Mary for putting on a fun event!

I love my Tangerine Racing spatula and will have fun showing ot off to my friends!

I can't stress enough how important it is to support your local 914 vendor by purchasing their products and supporting their events - without them I wouldn't own a 914 and even if I did it wouldn't be as much fun as it is!

I second the motion! Chris makes some good stuff and it looks like the showing was awesome.
scott_in_nh
jsharp.gif
nsr-jamie
Cool !! If only I lived just a bit closer I would be there so fast. Love my Tangerine stuff on my 914. Thanks Chris!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.