Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Work Party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hot_shoe914
I know there is nobody in the area but just in case anyone has nothing better to do, I will be having a work party tomorrow on Betsy. By party I mean I will have lots of ribs, smoked sausage, smoked chicken, beer, potato salad and other stuff. Feel free to stop by here in Memphis and lend a hand and eat a rib.

Shoe

p.m. for address.
billh1963
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 17 2012, 09:35 AM) *

I know there is nobody in the area but just in case anyone has nothing better to do, I will be having a work party tomorrow on Betsy. By party I mean I will have lots of ribs, smoked sausage, smoked chicken, beer, potato salad and other stuff. Feel free to stop by here in Memphis and lend a hand and eat a rib.

Shoe

p.m. for address.

Wish I were closer...I would love to be there!
A&PGirl
I'm fencing/gating 20 acres this weekend! sad.gif
VaccaRabite
You are breaking my heart. I was hoping to see you tomorrow at Matt's.
Eric_Shea
Tomorrow I'm going to work on my car. Can you please send ribs and "real" beer?
Tom_T
Dang! ....that's sounds good enough for a XC trip! chowtime.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 17 2012, 08:36 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 17 2012, 09:35 AM) *

Shoe

p.m. for address.

Wish I were closer...I would love to be there!

Bill, if you came down I might be missing a car when you left. poke.gif
plas76targa
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 17 2012, 08:20 AM) *

You are breaking my heart. I was hoping to see you tomorrow at Matt's.

Ihad the same thought. Hell, we're having ribbs here, just bring Betsy up here for the "work" part of the party!
Humm....

East Coast OR Memphis....13 hours OR 13 minutes??

Decisions decisions. Guess I will go help Shoe since no one else will slap.gif

Ya'll have fun at Matt's. Hope you are doing well.....
ww914
You're making me drool. Oh, maybe that's my age acting up.
billh1963
So... is my car running?????
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 19 2012, 07:59 PM) *

So... is my car running?????

Not yet, but we did find a bad fuel pump. We drained all the gas/varnish out of the tank and removed it. Hope to drop it off this week for boiling and resealing. Carbs have been removed and I have new carb kits and a friend willing to go through them for me. Still need to change brake fluid and fuel lines. I will have it running by spring.
Eric_Shea
Have my ribs and beer shipped?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 20 2012, 12:39 PM) *

Have my ribs and beer shipped?

This batch of ribs wasn't as good as the ones I brought to Hershey. I tried a different cook and I just don't believe his product was good enough for The Erc. I will have to go back to my other cook before I can ship.
Eric_Shea
Please hurry... We have an engine and tranny to install! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.