Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fitting Factory Type Front Fogs...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lennyhope
My car was/is a non appearance group model and I am fitting TN4's and new grilles to the front here in the UK....

Does anyone have a diagram or pics of where the location of the fitting holes are for front fogs? Are they out of reach of a ratchet spanner?
nathansnathan
There is a raised square in the front clip. The fog lights attach with a single bolt to the center of that - I would think the raised part would be there for non-appearance group, just not the hole in the middle of it.
nathansnathan
here's some pics, best I've got, but you can see the "raised square" I mean anyway.
IPB Image

I think the part you ask about the ratchet access, it is a welded on nut? I can't remember. This pic shows it is a pain to get behind there if it is a nut, but I can't remember. You have to cut off your fender to get to it. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
lennyhope
Cheers....
ConeDodger
Mark drilled a hole and welded a flange nut into the center of that raised square to mount my Pilot lights in the factory position... Works like a charm biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.