Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Roller NJ MY '76 solid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mikea100
PA car, MY '76, 61K on odo (actual miles), title included, located in Edison NJ.
All structural rust is fixed. new inner rocker panels from Restoration design welded, GT kit welded. Needs piece of pass side floor (included), left quarter panel (included) was cut for access and needs to be welded back. Will try to get pix this weekend. If no takers, going to crusher Aug 27.
Thanks,
Mike
stophos
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 17 2012, 04:04 PM) *

PA car, MY '76, 61K on odo (actual miles), title included, located in Edison NJ.
All structural rust is fixed. new inner rocker panels from Restoration design welded, GT kit welded. Needs piece of pass side floor (included), left quarter panel (included) was cut for access and needs to be welded back. Will try to get pix this weekend. If no takers, going to crusher Aug 27.
Thanks,
Mike

If it is actually in decent condition I will take it off your hands. I am in Kenilworth and have a trailer. I could come out next week. email me at stophos at aol dot com.

- Chris
wildone33jh
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 17 2012, 03:04 PM) *

Thanks,
Mike

We would very much like to have it..... Just let me know
porsha916
I would be interested also and I am able to pick the 914 by Aug 27th.
Take care
Bill
mikea100
Thank you everybody for your interest in my car. The car is spoken for and will be leaving today. I will update this thread if it falls through.
mikea100
First guy backed out. Car is available again. I'm home all day tomorrow. Somebody please come and get it.
mepstein
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 20 2012, 08:05 PM) *

First guy backed out. Car is available again. I'm home all day tomorrow. Somebody please come and get it.

ChuckC was looking for a roller/shell to do a swap. He's (sort of) close to you.
chuckc
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 20 2012, 09:06 PM) *

QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 20 2012, 08:05 PM) *

ChuckC was looking for a roller/shell to do a swap. He's (sort of) close to you.

Thanks for looking out Mark. beerchug.gif

Mike, If Bill doesn't want it, and if I'm next in line, I'd love it, but I will be in KY through labor-day. I know you want it gone by the 27th...is that a deal breaker?

peace,
Chuck
wildone33jh
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 20 2012, 07:05 PM) *

We live in Texas, if we can figure out how to get it, ship it, whatever, we would like it. Please text Brandon at 817-975-4425
mikea100
Car is gone. Thank you everybody.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.