Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Even MORE FFC Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Curvie Roadlover
The Alien being unloaded shortly after arrival. I got to drive it boldblue.gif (about 300 ft.) rolleyes.gif
Curvie Roadlover
The 8 drooley.gif
Curvie Roadlover
The parking lot of the Columbus Inn.
Curvie Roadlover
and
Curvie Roadlover
Drivers meeting before the poker run.
Curvie Roadlover
and.....

Look at the goofy hats on these guys wacko.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Pics from my drive home. I decided to not take any expressways all the way home. The trip was 330 miles and I did the first 310 all on two lane country roads, then hopped on the expressway for the last 20 miles to home.
Curvie Roadlover
Beautiful day for a drive with the top off, probably the last one this season sad.gif
Curvie Roadlover
There was one part of the drive home when, for about an hour, I didn't see another car.
Curvie Roadlover
Beautiful wub.gif
seanery
sweet pics of the drive home!

Brad Mayeur & Gene Ramsey did the same thing! driving.gif mueba.gif
DNHunt
Curvie

Great pics. The scenery looks beautiful but where are the curves?

Sounds like you guys had a ball.

Dave
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Oct 25 2004, 07:45 AM)
Curvie

Great pics. The scenery looks beautiful but where are the curves?

Sounds like you guys had a ball.

Dave

For the most part, the curves are somewhere other than the mid-west sad.gif
DNHunt
Fall looks gorgeous back there. Around here the maples turn kinda yellow with brown spots and the sky is usually grey (not this weekend however). But, we got curves.

I get all screwed up back in the midwest. I can't tell north from south, east from west unless it's a sunny day. I guess it's because there are no clues for me on the horizon. Around here I use the mountains and the water to help orient myself. Don't get me wrong I can still get lost but at least I can start out the right way.

Dave
seanery
There ARE curvies in the midwest! Just ask those that attended the rescheduled Twisty Tour Sunday morning! driving-girl.gif driving.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 25 2004, 08:42 AM)
There ARE curvies in the midwest! Just ask those that attended the rescheduled Twisty Tour Sunday morning!

Or ask those that drove the MUSR6 tours. Although I must admit, in many places in the southwest we are somewhat curvie impaired. biggrin.gif

Looks like you guys had a great time in spite of a bit of rain.

Oh, and great job on the mucho swag. rolleyes.gif
SpecialK
You want curves go to SE MO, there's no such thing as a straight road. Curvy and up and down at the same time.....they'll scare the hell out of you! ohmy.gif

Great in a 914 driving.gif , but suck big-time in a conversion van hauling a pop-up camper wacko.gif
skline
Looks like a great time. I am curious however, why all the women in the pictures are folding thier arms like they are frustrated? Perhaps it's just a coincedence. Maybe they were cold.
Brett W
Where's my hat. biggrin.gif

If you want twisties you need to come to the south for a 914 event. I can take you to some mountains that would blow your mind.
SpecialK
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 25 2004, 11:32 AM)
Looks like a great time. I am curious however, why all the women in the pictures are folding thier arms like they are frustrated? Perhaps it's just a coincedence. Maybe they were cold.

I can't speak for the others, but my wife thinks anything less than 72F is too friggin' cold (she misses So Cal's weather). I didn't think it was all that bad temp wise, just a bit (quite a bit) damp scuba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.