Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: My 73 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rwilner
Well guys I have decided to sell the pumpkin. There are two reasons -- one reason (Jeffrey) now fits and rides in the other reason (new to me 911, pictured below).

IPB Image

I bought this 911 because the previous, previous owner of the pumpkin committed to buying my 914 which would keep it "in the family." He then had to back out for personal reasons, so I thought I could keep both...but that was not going to fly at home and the truth is I just don't have the room or money. So, the teener must move on...

It's up on ebay now -- see the link there for all the details. You can search my posts on this site for my adventures with the car, which are well documented.

Its listed for $9,914 there but my price to you all is $8,500.

Thanks for all the fun and I will still be on the site...and will jump back into teenerdom before too long I am sure!!

Here's the obligatory glamour shot of the car after a fresh coat of wax today:
IPB Image

About 50 pics can be seen in the picasa web album. PM with questions.

Thanks!
Rich
rjames
Good luck with the sale, looks like a great car.
Love the color on the 911, too!
rwilner
If I can convince my wife I won't have to be back because I"ll never leave! For sale for now though.

Thanks, it's very different driving the buttdragger but it's still really fun.
Cairo94507
Two beautiful examples; good luck with the sale.
DRPHIL914
sorry you can't keep both - when i bought my Boxster S my wife asked, "When are you selling your 914?" to which i responded " i'm not" and began parking her jag outside! happy11.gif i figure the 914 only cost $200/ year for insurance, so really it cost almost nothing to keep. -- if you have room i would say keep it!!

Very nice car!! i like the extras and how you took care to place them with out effect of the stock look,

Was the car ever repainted, or is this the original? Do you still have the original seats as well?( i do like the racing seats though.

instead of buy a 911, i just put 911(993) seats in mine -

- fyi i would not have passed on that 911 either !! good luck with the sale.

rwilner
Hey Phil
It's an issue of room -- we're in boston, I wouldn't feel right about Abbie having to trudge through the snow to put Jeff in the Subaru just so I could have TWO toy cars. Plus, it is tying up more cash than I like right now.

The car has been repainted once.

Lots of interest in the car and a sale is pending now, thanks
Rich

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(rwilner @ Aug 27 2012, 10:55 AM) *

Hey Phil
It's an issue of room -- we're in boston, I wouldn't feel right about Abbie having to trudge through the snow to put Jeff in the Subaru just so I could have TWO toy cars. Plus, it is tying up more cash than I like right now.

The car has been repainted once.

Lots of interest in the car and a sale is pending now, thanks
Rich

Snow and cold change the equation for sure, if we were not in the south, i would have to do the sane thing.
Congrats on the sale! Clean 914's dont take long to sell. I hope it stays state-side.
i keep looking because i cant make up my mind if i am going to jave Scotty b do my rust repair and paint, orjust sell as is and buy a clean car. Enjoy the 911!
rwilner
Deposit taken on the car. FWIW -- the market is not soft for nice 914s...I think my asking price was a bit low given the level of interest!

Going to a member and a good home. I'll still be around AND someday back with another teener.
BajaXJ92
Your 911 is beautiful. wub.gif

And I'm normally partial to long noses!

Any more pics? That color totally does it for me. biggrin.gif
rwilner
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Sep 1 2012, 12:19 AM) *

Any more pics?

enjoy!

the new 911
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.