Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 2.0 FI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
triponastik
Here's my '75 Porsche 914 up for sale or trade. Awesome driving car with a FI 2.0. I drive this car 3-4 days a week, taken it on several lengthy road trips, and have never had any issues with it. Would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. Regular oil changes/valve adjustments. I had the wheels and new billet center caps from ISP West powdercoated and new tires put on about 5k miles ago

All of the following work was completed by the previous owner about 10k miles ago

top end of engine was recently overhauled using new sodium filled porsche valves,seats, pushrods. new Mahle euro spec 2.0 pistons and clevite rings.
heads were mildly ported.
GA case and crank had 44,000 miles on it when it was overhauled.
original fuel injection was totally freshened up using all new hose, seals, clamps, rebuilt green top injectors, new trigger points and rebuilt mps unit. ecu from 73 2.0
stainless steel fuel feed and return lines.
fully overhauled brakes using stainless braided lines and a new ate 19mm master cylinder from a early 911
monza exhaust and headers
new clutch and throttle cable
all electronics work great
fiberglass front bumper, rocker covers, and rear valence
very nice original steel front valence
new kyb shocks all around
rear strut brace
no body flex!!!
very nice interior!
all new shift bushings
new 911 six spring clutch kit!
rennen metal tow hooks front and rear
radio delete panel
all new oem ignition parts
very nice momo cavellino steering wheel
early door shells with late window regulators

Will snap some interior shots in the next couple of days

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
triponastik
Bump! Probably going to list this car on eBay soon
triponastik
Here we go guys, place your bids!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...=item27caf0bd6a
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.