Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great job everyone!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
Just wanted to say GREAT JOB to all of you. clap56.gif pray.gif
This was a great event and I can't wait until next year.

- Garold

PS. Doug do you have my Motorola two-way radio?
seanery
I agree, thanks very much to all of you!
People seemed pleased with the event, even with the rained out Twisty Tour.

Garold, I have your radio. I'll send it up.
Doug Leggins
I agree - great job group!

Friday did not go as well as I had hoped. But, it was about what I expected -more social than actual work. My hopes were that some of the projects could be learning experiences for others as wel as me.

I really enjoyed it and think that others did to.
Pnambic
Hey Sean, I'll be heading up to LaPorte sometime in the next few weeks. If Garold doesn't need it immediately, I could deliver it.

Oh yeah, Great job guys!!! boldblue.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif clap56.gif

Any word from Jeff from MotoLegends?

So, do we start planning for next year sometime next week? wink.gif
seanery
no email from Jeff.
I'll send him one today. confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
Hey Sean, I'll be heading up to LaPorte sometime in the next few weeks. If Garold doesn't need it immediately, I could deliver it.

That would work for me. I could come pick it up from you Dan.
seanery
Hi Sean -  Sorry to have missed you last week as well.  I had a little medical situation arise on the flight from PHX to IND and spent a few days in the hospital there.  I am back home now and hope to be back on my feet next week.  Hope the event went well.  Jeff
Engman
Kudos to everyone! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Even the rain did not dampen us!

On the down side the camera I had the disc o pics was somehow corrupted. My pics would not come close to Sean's great shots!!

Been reeaall busy geting ready for a mower show. I will be out of town 11/2 thru 11/7 or 11/8. No computer, no club, no 914. sad.gif

Sean did ya send Andy and Brad the goodies?

What do you all think of a breakfast planning meet sometime after Xmass?

Jeez, the 22,23 and 24 went by toooo fast.

M
seanery
way fast.

I'm knee deep in asses and alligators. hopefully next week will be better. I've got to get shirts and goodies out to those who couldn't attend as well.

Thanks all for a seriously great job.

I gave out the password to Charles and Geoff, so you may see them around here as well. smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
What do you all think of a breakfast planning meet sometime after Xmass?

Could make brunch wink.gif
Engman
We can make it a lunch meet. My vote is someplace in Indy. West side, around 38th street exit off 465. There are a bunch of restaurants there. and it has easy access to the interstate. Sean?

M
Pnambic
Hey Mark,

My pics from my sister's wedding got corrupted. I was able to use PC Inspector to recover 90% of them. Only a few were partially recovered. The rest that were recovered were 100% quality-wise. Its a free download. A couple of the recovery programs couldn't even get a single pic of the CF card. This one did it all.

Lunch on the west side is fine by me.
GaroldShaffer
Lunch would be great! Just let me know where & when.
Doug Leggins
I'm in for a lunch gathering.
seanery
west side sucks barf.gif
seanery
lol2.gif
Pnambic
laugh.gif

yeah, ya know, we could meet in my office parking lot downtown, I could get everyone in the parking garage (with my magic parking garage free pass) if ya wanted to keep the cars away from prying eyes and we could walk down to Buca DiBepo's (sp?) or Palamino's or any of a dozen other places near Circle Center.
beerchug.gif chowtime.gif idea.gif
GaroldShaffer
works for me.
mudfoot76
Count me in too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.