Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alien landed at the FFC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
14 hrs. on the road today to get home, but worth every minute of the trip! These events Just keep getting better. Sandy and I had a great time meeting everyone. The Sponsorship was fantastic! The awards presented for the show and shine are every unique! Great Job ! clap56.gif

Sandy and kept talking about how nice Columbus is. We both would really have liked to stay for a week and take in all the beautiful achitecture. If you haven't been to theis city before it is a must see! clap56.gif

Sandy and I won the lucky winners of the Poker Run! This afforded us the opportunity to take first pick of the many, many sponsored items! It was extremely diffecult to decide but ultimately I couldn't pass up the Mueller Bearing!!! Mike you are the man! Thank you so much!

Here's just a couple of photo's we took. I haven't had time to look through all of them yet.

P.S. Sorry we missed you this morning Kelly. Hope your trip home went well.
skline
That's it? One picture? Rick, I know you took more than that. You guys were major shutter bugs at the WCC. Hey, I may wind up with a 928S engine, wanna come out and help me put it in a car???
rick 918-S
another
rick 918-S
night shot
McMark
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 24 2004, 08:35 PM)
Sandy and I won the lucky winners of the Poker Run!

Yah! Pets! Do you have cages for them or will they live in a pasture? wacko.gif
rick 918-S
Frog in the leaves
rick 918-S
nite fire
GWN7
Rick, nice to meet you and your wife and thanks for the chance to ride in the Alien (next time I will put on weight and get the drivers seat) biggrin.gif
SpecialK
First of all, glad you made it home safely!

It was a real pleasure meeting you and your wife (obviously supportive wink.gif ) Sandy in person, and to see your creation up close. Seeing your car and witnessing the enthusiasm you have for all of the 914 Club events, and especially your ability to stay focused, even with "murphy" looking over your shoulder, reminded me of one of my favorite Henry Ford quotes:

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right."

Well Rick, you definitely "think you can!" beerchug.gif

Kevin
seanery
Rick,
Thanks for coming. I know the folks loved seeing your car, I know I did. Glad to hear that the trip home was uneventful.

Rick & Sandy, by the way, were the only folks to attend ALL of the "Classic" events this year! smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif
spare time toys
Hey Rick I see the SCCA tag. What class do they put you in?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.