Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out a '75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rand
I'll be adding parts and prices as I remove them. In the mean time, please PM about anything you are interested in and we'll make a deal. If any of my prices are out of line, make me an offer. If I haven't priced something yet, please feel free to make an offer.

- Pair of exterior door handles: $40 each or $75 for both plus shipping. (Let me know if you want the matching keys and locks from ignition, glove box, trunk locks.)

- Fresh air fan (under front cowl), ducting, and dash controls: $40 plus shipping.

- Single carb, intake runners, and fuel pump: Pay shipping and buy me a beer.

- Bubs, late model big bumpers: Free to anyone who wants to come and remove them.
Rand
Complete gauge cluster with 150mph speedo. Notice rubber gasket around speedo is cracking. $60 plus shipping.
Rand
Dash is junk with cracks, but could be recovered.

Switches are there...Headlight, hazard, cig lighter, etc. Column switches, ignition switch.
Rand
Bare bones center console alternative: $10.
Clock: $15
I'm keeping the volt and oil temp gauges (unless you make an offer I can't refuse).
ConeDodger
Be sure to sell your visors to Eric Shea. That's an order! biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Rob called you a name in another thread... huh.gif
Rand
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 20 2012, 05:11 PM) *

Be sure to sell your visors to Eric Shea. That's an order! biggrin.gif

Hah, I saw Eric's ad. But my visors are gone.
Rand
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 20 2012, 05:31 PM) *

Rob called you a name in another thread... huh.gif

I missed that. How bad was it? Do I need to sneak over and paint graffiti on his new flares?
mhenderson57
I would like to buy the door handles.
Thanks,
Matt
Evil914
I'm interested in the carb set-up if it's still avail.Carl
76-914
He say's to PM him. chair.gif
Rand
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 22 2012, 07:50 AM) *

He say's to PM him. chair.gif

laugh.gif Thanks. It's cool, send a carrier pigeon if you want. If it leads to a deal, I'm happy.

I'll catch up on all my PMs and replies today.

Matt, door handles are yours. Evil, carb setup is yours. I'll get back to you both about shipping and payment. Thanks.
Rand
The cracks in the dash go beyond the surface. They would need to be properly glued before recovering. Asking $15 plus shipping, includes an ash tray.

Valy has first shot at this.
Rand
Carb setup includes intake runners, manifold, air cleaner, fuel pump, and pressure regulator.

$40 for everything includes shipping CONUS. That doesn't leave me much, so if you feel like adding a little beer money when you Paypal, that would be cool. smile.gif

Carl, Evil914 has first shot at this.
Wegeng_Haus
QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 20 2012, 06:50 PM) *

Dash is junk with cracks, but could be recovered.

Switches are there...Headlight, hazard, cig lighter, etc. Column switches, ignition switch.

I'd love to buy the turn signal switch assembly. Can you shoot me a price? Dave
ThePaintedMan
How bad is the rear valence? The worse the better!
Strudelwagon
Hi Rand,
I'm interested in the wheels without the tires....sent you a PM

LMK
Thanks
Steve
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Aug 28 2012, 03:08 PM) *

Hi Rand,

LMK
Thanks
Steve

I'll take the "no Response" to all attempts at communication as a No!
Thanks
SW
Rand
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Aug 29 2012, 09:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Aug 28 2012, 03:08 PM) *

Hi Rand,

LMK
Thanks
Steve

I'll take the "no Response" to all attempts at communication as a No!
Thanks
SW

Steve, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Life has been getting in the way the past couple days. The wheels are spoken for, but thanks for asking.

Rand
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 23 2012, 02:22 PM) *

laugh.gif I'll post a pic later today.
Rand
QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 1 2012, 03:15 PM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 23 2012, 02:22 PM) *

laugh.gif I'll post a pic later today.

Looks like it's right up your alley! biggrin.gif
http://s1265.beta.photobucket.com/user/randbaldwin/library/

If you brought over a streak for the grill, you would take it home free. Dang shipping kills these kinds of things. How is shipping plus $15? (Not sure what shipping is yet, but I'll check it.)
Rand
QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 22 2012, 10:43 PM) *

Carb setup includes intake runners, manifold, air cleaner, fuel pump, and pressure regulator.

$40 for everything includes shipping CONUS. That doesn't leave me much, so if you feel like adding a little beer money when you Paypal, that would be cool. smile.gif

Carl, Evil914 has first shot at this.

So I figure Carl learned about the "float test" and backed out on this. Anyone else want this for wall art? I know, I'm the worst salesman ever.... I mean, does someone else really want to convert to a single carb? If so, this is a helluva deal. Or if you want a carb for your Pinto, this carb alone is worth WAY more than I'm asking for everything.
timothy_nd28
QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 20 2012, 03:15 PM) *

Complete gauge cluster with 150mph speedo. Notice rubber gasket around speedo is cracking. $60 plus shipping.

PM sent for this
jcnoetzel
Hey Rand,

I'm in real need of a right (pax) side hard brake line from the MC to the wheel well. (The pipe, not the flex hose.) Possible?

Thanks.
JCN
KLU
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Hi: How much for the clock ? I assume it's not working ! Right , shipping to 43567.

Dave slap.gif
fohnson
rand,
I need the Turn Signal/ High Beam assembly. is it in good condition and functioning? Please let me know> Kris 206-355-1514

QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 20 2012, 04:06 PM) *

I'll be adding parts and prices as I remove them. In the mean time, please PM about anything you are interested in and we'll make a deal. If any of my prices are out of line, make me an offer. If I haven't priced something yet, please feel free to make an offer.

- Pair of exterior door handles: $40 each or $75 for both plus shipping. (Let me know if you want the matching keys and locks from ignition, glove box, trunk locks.)

- Fresh air fan (under front cowl), ducting, and dash controls: $40 plus shipping.

- Single carb, intake runners, and fuel pump: Pay shipping and buy me a beer.

- Bubs, late model big bumpers: Free to anyone who wants to come and remove them.

Cap'n Krusty
Rand, I need the steering lock assembly. Don't need the combi switches. Must be stamped "113 905 851A", and it needs to be in functional condition. That part is supposed to be specific to '75-'76. Dead car in the shop, so I need it like yesterday!

The Cap'n
ThePaintedMan
Hi Rand,
Sorry about not getting back to you. I by chance found a FG valence in my area, so I saved a lot on the shipping that way. However, I'm actually still looking for retractable seat belts and the hardware. What would you be looking to get for those?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.