Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Passengers Visor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
Looking for a late model passengers visor (I think they're a tad different). Must be in excellent condition, mirror and cover etc. i have new mounts so no worries there.

Whatchagot? confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 20 2012, 03:59 PM) *

Looking for a late model passengers visor (I think they're a tad different). Must be in excellent condition, mirror and cover etc. i have new mounts so no worries there.

Whatchagot? confused24.gif

E,
Rand has a late model parts whore... PM him. biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 22 2012, 08:35 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Still don't have one? Well, let me check my stash and see what I have. Maybe I will trade you for some of those Ferarri brakes. poke.gif
Eric_Shea
Let me know what you have...
TJB/914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 23 2012, 10:54 AM) *

Let me know what you have...

Hi Eric,
I have one, but it's not mint. I would rate it 75% & it's free if you want it. Let me know & I'll take a photo.
Tom
Eric_Shea
Photo would be great. Will there be two chrome yellow 914s in TC next July?
TJB/914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 23 2012, 08:55 PM) *

Photo would be great. Will there be two chrome yellow 914s in TC next July?

Hi Eric,
I hope to attend TC in 2013, I have a conflict with my son & family returning from his international travels that month & helping him locate in MI. It's a 75% chance & will know more in the spring. I am trying hard, but family comes first.

Here's a photo of the dirty passenger visor with a floppy mirror cover that might be fixed. It has a minor split, but you don't see it when closed. It needs a cleaning & it's fairly firm.

stirthepot.gif The other photo is for your expert advise to all us happy11.gif guys. I was going to send these targa trim pcs out to have them polished and anodized to sell. They wanted $225.00 bucks to restore them to better than new condition. The problem:: I would have to sell them for $100 bucks a pair, so why spend money to break even. Do you want them?? Let me know or they go in the trash. Yours free.

BTW: I am cleaning out the garage & getting rid of everything that needs restoration or any heavy metal parts. The bumpers went in the trash yesterday. icon8.gif I don't fall in love with this stuff after a few years of garage space. w00t.gif

Tom
Eric_Shea
PM Sent. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.