Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Caliper E-Brake Rebuild Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I had an Epiphany!!! If you wanted ebrake rebuild kits... order them yourself! laugh.gif Here's all the info you need!

Call AW Auto Parts in Eatontown, New Jersey. 1-800-631-5589.
Ask for Frank who is in charge of Ferrari parts.
You need rear caliper E-BRAKE rebuild kit for a Ferrari 308. Just for the ebrake. Be sure you're clear. The caliper kits are pretty damn expensive and if you have 4 cylinder brakes they won't even work for you.

You can mention that another 914 guy called about these kits and he might remember me. He's an older guy, so who knows. confused24.gif

So now you're empowered! smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
Here's a reminder of what's included and this part works for 4 or 6 cylinder calipers.

You MUST split the caliper to install this kit, so if you're not ready for that don't buy the kit.
ChrisFoley
That's great news!
I made my own metal plugs when I had to disassemble a set of rear brakes for powdercoating, and had no new seals to put them together with.
Rusty
So... if someone already sent you money for the kits, long ago? confused24.gif
Eddie Williams
how much dinero??? I just got a quote for $50 a caliper... $100 bucks, ouch!! Ok maybe I should post in the cheap SOB thread! lol
McMark
Lawrence! I wouldn't have forgotten about you. I'll PayPal your cash back. The price went up from when you originally payed, they're $50 each now. sad.gif

But they're real. wacko.gif
Eddie Williams
I found this article on FerrariForum.net, with the link to trutlands.com, for the e-brake seals. Part no#95691537; 50.00 each.
Rusty
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Oct 25 2004, 01:50 PM)
Lawrence! I wouldn't have forgotten about you. I'll PayPal your cash back. The price went up from when you originally payed, they're $50 each now. sad.gif

But they're real. wacko.gif

biggrin.gif I know... but someone's gotta bust your balls every now and then. lol2.gif

Hold onto the $$ for now. Brad's been in contact lately, yes?

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.