Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking at making a new part / parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I had looked at these before, but there is a bit of setup to make them. I'd make them in sets and include the screws that are needed to attach them. Would be about $50 a set (these were about $70 each when available).
Who would be interested in these?

These
914fun
Yes I would be interested.
CMONNETT
I'd take two sets.
Rleog
In for a set.
tradisrad
for the early cars? if so, then yes.
ThinAir
I'd be interested in a set for a 73 and eventually a set for early doors.
Mikey914
My understanding is these are the same early and late. I have found no cut off on part numbers, or mention in the factory maintence manual that would lead me to believe there are 2 types.

If anyone has more info than I do please let me know, but I can find any refernce to a split here.

Thx
Mark
smj
Yes, for MY'70 depending on timing. Just discovered I need a new set of tires for the 968, so...
shelby/914
Yes, I need a set. Just installed all new seals on the targa and windows. Using a can of compressed air for cleaning keyboards the only air leak was around the old end cap.

Dan
monkeyboy
I need a set as well.
Mikey914
QUOTE(smj @ Aug 20 2012, 11:53 PM) *

Yes, for MY'70 depending on timing. Just discovered I need a new set of tires for the 968, so...

You'll have 8-12 weeks, these will require me to make the internal structure and mold into the parts, the tooling to make these is a little more complicated due to the how this has to be made.
porbmw
I'd be in for 2 sets....
Slow down, Mark, I can't keep up with the products sad.gif sad.gif
Rbcm2005
I'll take a set
Mikey914
QUOTE(porbmw @ Aug 22 2012, 10:06 PM) *

I'd be in for 2 sets....
Slow down, Mark, I can't keep up with the products sad.gif sad.gif

These are just the things you know I'm making. I have a few other projects I'm doing too. biggrin.gif
mharmon
I'll take a set
ThinAir
I got mine today. Very nice!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.