Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any interest in 914 shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chuckc
Here are the three designs I'm looking to have printed if I can get the right numbers.

Click to view attachment

The concept is pretty simple -- lackeirung color nerd shirts. The each shirt color has a 914 color code, with a small upside down "answer" at the bottom of the the image.

Click to view attachment

I would like to get enough orders to have them screen printed and sell $26.

Thanks for looking and feedback,

peace,
Chuck
speed metal army
I like it.I need L98B. smile.gif
timothy_nd28
Can you do Bahia red?
walterolin
QUOTE(tim_nd @ Aug 20 2012, 10:05 PM) *

Can you do Bahia red?

Me too. Bahia Red, L30E. (Size XL - fat boy).

BTW, the local Bumper to Bumper paint shop has L30E in their catalogue, didn't even have to use the magic scanner.
stateofidleness
I'm in for a Ravenna Green one smile.gif
rnellums
In for an L50C
chads74
I would love a L50C also.
Lennies914
Of course, you did realize that you'll need to do every color......right? biggrin.gif
chuckc
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Aug 21 2012, 09:22 AM) *

Of course, you did realize that you'll need to do every color......right? biggrin.gif

Ha that's what it's looking like. The trick is finding the actual shirts in the colors close enough and getting enough orders of any one to cover the cost of printing.

American Apparel may have the colors.

I'll set up a survey later and start with the most popular and will probably have to do one color at a time. I may be able to do direct to garment meaning I'd only need 15 takers for each color.

thanks for the responses.

TBC...

poorsche914
Chuck,

DTG is the only way to go with this one since you have so many variations of the design.

Cool idea aktion035.gif

driving.gif
chuckc
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Aug 21 2012, 10:54 AM) *

Chuck,

DTG is the only way to go with this one since you have so many variations of the design.

Cool idea aktion035.gif

driving.gif

hey Thanks,
Chuck
Zimms
I am in for a couple of Silver/grey L96D.
speed metal army
QUOTE(chuckc @ Aug 21 2012, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Aug 21 2012, 09:22 AM) *

Ha that's what it's looking like. The trick is finding the actual shirts in the colors close enough and getting enough orders of any one to cover the cost of printing.

American Apparel may have the colors.

I'll set up a survey later and start with the most popular and will probably have to do one color at a time. I may be able to do direct to garment meaning I'd only need 15 takers for each color.

thanks for the responses.

TBC...

Damn! There goes my shirt...Is there 15 L98B's out there that want a shirt? bye1.gif
oldschool
I like them....make sure it doesn't say Porsche on it..... rolleyes.gif
turk22
What? no one asked for an L80E ??

Guess white ones won't be too hard to come by....

(I'd buy an L80E one...)

Turk
Rusty
I'm in for one.

Aubergine in color... color code simply "98"
JRust
Get Johannes to print them. He's a member vendor & does great work biggrin.gif Here's his link just in case Johannes
johannes
I got mine printed bu spreadshirt but they got a notice from porsche and won't print anything that looks like a Porsche... even a half one I am afraid.
halmil
A medium and a large in Signal Orange please!
kid914
NIIIIIIIICE! in for one please (orange) 2xl ? biggrin.gif
Porschef
QUOTE(turk22 @ Aug 22 2012, 12:57 PM) *

What? no one asked for an L80E ??

Guess white ones won't be too hard to come by....

(I'd buy an L80E one...)

Turk

Turk, you could make your's with a Hanes and a Sharpie... poke.gif Now Nepal is a difrint story...... piratenanner.gif
914itis
I am in for Phoenix red med if available
tod914
One more for Ravenna green. Size Large.
halmil
I need two large Signal Orange rather than 1 med and 1 lg. My son announced he needs a large and not a medium any longer!

Thanks
kid914
any news on these shirts???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.