Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Current Value Chart
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Gotta get an appraisal for the insurance company, I got one when I first brought her home and got her appraised low so I wouldn't have to pay too much tax. I have done a lot of work on the car (still not done) and it's time for the insurance to reflect the true value based on the condition it is in today. I remember seeing a chart that gave a $ value based on the year and the condition, any chance of getting that posted? If anyone has other suggestions it would be appreciated.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
RonnieJ
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Aug 22 2012, 12:39 PM) *

Gotta get an appraisal for the insurance company, I got one when I first brought her home and got her appraised low so I wouldn't have to pay too much tax. I have done a lot of work on the car (still not done) and it's time for the insurance to reflect the true value based on the condition it is in today. I remember seeing a chart that gave a $ value based on the year and the condition, any chance of getting that posted? If anyone has other suggestions it would be appreciated.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Hagerty Insurance has an evaluation tool, maybe this will help.

http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch
shelby/914
Thanks, I'm in the process of doing the same thing and this info will definitely help. Missed buying the last issue of Excellence which had the 914 article and value guide. Missed it by a day.

Dan
JeffBowlsby
I maintain a list of documented recent sales of high quality 914s as a reference point.

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/RecentSales.htm
Ian Stott
Thanks guys, I am now armed and off to see the insurance people! We are lucky to have a car guy in the area that specializes in car show cars and souped up muscle cars, and sports cars. I want to be insured properly for a fair dollar amount especially since I almost had to watch my car burn last year from that little fire I had at the relay board!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.