Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting? IL to AL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hi ho silber
All,
Had a great time at FFC. biggrin.gif Hats off to all that help make it a success beerchug.gif

Leaving today around 1200 from Troy IL to Gunter AFB (Montgomrey) AL for "54" days of AF training. I'll be there attending the SNCO Academy.

Route: I-64 I-57 I-24 I-65

Wasn't planning on taking the 914 but had such a great time at the FFC just gotta do it!

IF I have problems I'll check in. I won't have a cell.

On the way back I'll make some better plans (dependent on December weather).

How many uniforms (mess dress, service dress, BDUs) fit in a rear trunk?
Is there a "How to pack a 914" FAQ? Sean that's a joke!! cool_shades.gif

Later
seanery
you beat me to it Dave!

Great to see you again. I love that flat tow hookup, it's very sweet!
Have a safe trip driving.gif
Brett W
I am in Huntsville AL right off I65. You can holler at me if you have a problem. I can ususally pull two hours in either direction with a car load of tools and spare parts to help out. Otherwise we can hook up and have a beer.
SpecialK
Have a safe trip Dave! Give me a holler when you get back from ALA and I'll make some reservations at Kreis' so Kim can get her prime rib....cooked the way she wants....in less that 2.5 hrs. biggrin.gif
hi ho silber
Made it!
No trouble the car ran like a top! 615 miles in just over 9 hours including two stops.

Bret the beer get together sounds great! I'll let you know my schedule when I know my schedule biggrin.gif

So anyone ever hit a bicycle in a teener?
Cruising through B-Ham AL just after rush hour hanging out in the middle lane doing around 70 MPH when a late model Toyota 4-Runner passes me on the left. The Toyota moved over into the middle lane then swerves back to the left lane!

Right in front of me, in my lane, was a Bicycle!!! D@mn good thing I'd checked the right lane when the Toyota came over moments before.
I did a quick evasive right move and cleared the bike like a cone!! mueba.gif

I can only imagine what that bike would've done icon8.gif

Later
GaroldShaffer
See the AXing paid off wink.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.