Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Designed Car Posters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
clow
Hey 914World, after a few requests in my local area, I have started designing and printing 13”x19” color photos for classic car enthusiasts and other events.
These mini posters allow the true car fanatic to show off their pride and joy.

-Great for gifts to friends or spouses
-Hang in the house, garage or office
-Display at a car show

Each one I have designed is different in its own way based on the customers’ requests. Some people like to list the specs of the car (engine, brakes, trans, year, model ect.). One person had me do a design for his race team that was a great way of showing his supporting sponsors. I, personally, chose some specs and a few photos of the restoration of my project. (See the examples below)
Photos are printed on high gloss photo paper and a proof will be emailed for final approval before printing and shipping.

Right now the first 5 people will get their poster for $75 plus shipping. After that it will be $100 a poster plus shipping. Shipping will be $10 anywhere in Canada/US.
If someone wants a full photo of their car with no design work its $45 plus shipping. [I will allow 2 lines of text in a corner for owners name and/or a title (1970 Porsche 914-6) or something close to that)

I have anywhere from 5-10 hours in each design.

Requirements:
PM me what you are looking for, layout details of the car, owners name, drivers name, racing class, overall photo color scheme, sponsors ect.
Feel free to PM about any orders, questions or requests.

*Once we have agreed to go through with the design work it is expected that you are going to pay at the completion of the work and within a timely manner. Only taking Paypal*

Thanks,
Parker
clow_design (at) live (dot) ca

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
This belongs in the classifieds.
clow
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Aug 24 2012, 05:28 PM) *

This belongs in the classifieds.

I have saw many GB threads in the garage before!? confused24.gif

Admins, please move to where you think is most appropriate.

Cheers,

Clow
JRust
I like it but hope you have permission from Porsche. They are all over anyone using their name or logo who doesn't. If your able to do them I may be in for one later
clow
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 24 2012, 05:38 PM) *

I like it but hope you have permission from Porsche. They are all over anyone using their name or logo who doesn't. If your able to do them I may be in for one later

I never thought of it like that. I would almost consider it as free advertisement for them. The one shown with their logo was mine personally anyway so it was never sold. Anyway I will contact them. For now I will stay away from their logo.
kerensky
QUOTE(clow @ Aug 24 2012, 05:48 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 24 2012, 05:38 PM) *

I never thought of it like that. I would almost consider it as free advertisement for them. The one shown with their logo was mine personally anyway so it was never sold. Anyway I will contact them. For now I will stay away from their logo.
Sadly they won't cooperate. Porsche has always been really hard-arsed about this kinda stuff.
clow
QUOTE(kerensky @ Aug 24 2012, 08:45 PM) *

Sadly they won't cooperate. Porsche has always been really hard-arsed about this kinda stuff.

Alright thanks for the heads up guys. I won't use their logo but I will continue to design posters for anyone interest!
JStroud
Nice work, my car isn't worthy right now, but I'm sure a lot of cars out there are.
Thanks for offering the service, I have a couple of buddies that have show cars that would be interested, I'll pass it along.

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.