Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best wax I've ever used
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
So I tried turtle wax ice on my new car. This stuff rocks, cant believe how easy it is to put on and seems to really seal the surface. Goodby mcguires carnauba, nu finish, Simonez and all the rest.
Lennies914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

biggrin.gif

Let's see the new car!
underthetire
Guess I could take pics, but kinda boring. Just a ford escape. Bought it for gas mileage and can still put stuff in the back.
underthetire
You still in db?
Lennies914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Aug 24 2012, 07:56 PM) *

You still in db?

pm sent
carr914
Click to view attachment
Porschef
Waxon whacks off.

The Collonite I've been using has really held up well.
matthepcat
I have a bottle of that. I think it is unique, but not as good as some highend wax and sealer.

Paint Guard Plus was a game changer for me : http://www.autopia-carcare.com/ult-1012-100.html

Clay bar, wax, and seal with this stuff over the top.
rick 918-S
Wish I had time in my life to wax something. shades.gif
VaccaRabite
And, lady and gentlemen, Rick lobs a floater right over the plate. Will anyone take a swing?!
ldsgeek
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 25 2012, 05:13 AM) *

Wish I had time in my life to wax something. shades.gif

You could always wax poetic. bye1.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 25 2012, 05:41 AM) *

I have a bottle of that. I think it is unique, but not as good as some highend wax and sealer.

Paint Guard Plus was a game changer for me : http://www.autopia-carcare.com/ult-1012-100.html

Clay bar, wax, and seal with this stuff over the top.

Havnt tried the clay bar. Biggest problem I have out here seems to be heat. Wax doesn't seem to last long. I'm trying it on the black car to see how it holds up on that.
GeorgeRud
But do any of them beat a good old Blue Coral wax job?
solex
Liquid Glass for me on everything but black.

Black and darker color cars I use Gliptone, have not found anthing else that does not streak
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.