Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rmfent
1975 2.0 with Dellorto carb conversion Unmolested and an original California car. Been in dry storage for some time. Original color was green but was painted white some time ago. Car is complete and original including all bumpers, lights and lensesClick to view attachment with a black interior and center console. Very good condition. Car is located in Los Angeles and can be seen by appointment only. I do have many pictures which can be e-mailed. My e-mail is rmfent@aol.com. Call or text Frank anytime at 310-709-2059Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
rmfent
This is a running 1975 2.0 with carb conversion. Unmolested and an original California car. Been in dry storage for some time. Original color was green but was painted white some time ago. Car is complete and original including all bumpers, lights and lensesClick to view attachment with a black interior and center console. Very good condition. Car is located in Los Angeles and can be seen by appointment only. California clear title in hand. I do have many pictures which can be e-mailed. Call Frank anytime at 310-709-2059Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
RFoulds
Not trying to be a dick but... At that high of a price you better post a lot of pics. And, carbed and color change is not unmolested.

Seriously, good luck with sale though.
rmfent
Agreed. Sorry. Change made will add pics.
RFoulds
Nice looking car. And you get huge bonus points for being such an agreeable guy! smile.gif
rmfent
bump please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.