Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: POR15 fuel tank repair and super starter kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shuie
I bought the starter kit thinking I would just touch up some areas and have proceeded to buy a full blown spraying setup. I bought the fuel tank repair kit and decided to send my tank out to Renu instead.

$75 shipped for both.

Both are still in the unopened boxes from POR. I bought the fuel tank kit 2 weeks ago and the starter kit a couple of months ago, so neither has been sitting long.

Super Starter Kit:
here is the description from POR:
http://www.por15.com/SUPER-STARTER-KIT/productinfo/SSKB/
We created the SUPER STARTER KIT in response to requests from customers anxious to try out the entire 3-step rust-stopping system, as well as those customers who need to cut oily residue on the metal they plan to paint.

You'll get a 4 oz. can of POR-15® (enough to cover 6 square feet with 2 coats), a half-pint of PREP & READY™, two wooden handle paint brushes, and a pair of our special high-dexterity surgical latex gloves, PLUS an 8-ounce bottle of our famous MARINE CLEAN™, the world's greatest WATER BASED degreaser

IPB Image

Fuel Tank Repair Kit
here is the description for this one from POR:
http://www.por15.com/FUEL-TANK-REPAIR-KIT/productinfo/FTRK/
FUEL TANK REPAIR is more than just pouring in a quart of sealer and sloshing it around. If gum, varnish, sludge, or fuel are inside, they must be removed first.
Our U.S. STANDARD TANK SEALER™, like all other sealers, will not work in a contaminated tank. Find out what the pros already know... our FUEL TANK REPAIR KIT has everything you need to do the job right!

Kit Contains:

MARINE CLEAN™ to remove gum, sludge, varnish
PREP & READY™ to remove rust & prepare tank for sealer
U.S. STANDARD TANK SEALER™ to permanently seal tank
FUEL PRESERVATIVE & STABILIZER™ to keep the fuel system trouble-free
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS so you'll do the job right.

IPB Image
shuie
Will trade both for an old school Blaupunkt radio.
shuie

$75 shipped for both.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.