Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fittipaldi Steering Wheel / Rear Valance / Side Marker Lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
photos
>SOLD< I have a really extra nice Fittipaldi Personal steering wheel and hub adapter. I bought it for my '74 but the hub is too deep. I was told that it will only fit '70 - '71 914's. It's in great shape. Diameter is 14". Comes with mounting nut & washer. The leather is in nice condition showing hardly any wear as seen in my photos. Stitching is fully intact, black finish on the metal is nice and the Porsche horn button looks like new... $160 + $10 shipping USA.

>SOLD< Fiberglass rear valance without exhaust cut out, ideal for dual exhaust. In good used condition no cracks however there are rub marks along the bottom edge in two places from the tops of the dual exhaust tips. Could be easily fixed or use a dremmel to cut openings... $30 + $15 shipping USA.

Right side HELLA side marker lens. Has a crack on top that has been sealed, comes with stainless screws and nylon washers intact. Good for a daily driver... $8 + $2 shipping USA.

Paypal preffered... thanks! smile.gif
914werke
ill take the R. valance smile.gif
photos
Thanks Rich... PM sent.
Ga Dan
Still have the steering wheel? If so I'm interested

[quote name='photos' date='Aug 26 2012, 08:38 PM' post='1729661']
I have a really extra nice Fittipaldi Personal steering wheel and hub adapter. I bought it for my '74 but the hub is too deep. I was told that it will fit early 914's '70 - '73. It's in great shape. Diameter is 14". Comes with mounting nut & washer. The leather is in nice condition showing hardly any wear as seen in my photos. Stitching is fully intact, black finish on the metal is nice and the Porsche horn button looks like new... $160 + $10 shipping
photos
Steering wheel is SOLD thanks! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.