Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Ontario, Canada
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aveale
Family,

I am sure there may be one of these somewhere, but can we generate a list of tried and tested locations and/or individuals that can help with any 914 parts, service and advice in the province of Ontario -Keep it Beautiful-?

This will be very helpful for neophytes (newbies) like me!

1- Parts a- new
b- used
2- Advice
3- Body Work
4- Engine Work

Thanx

T
mike_the_man
Mark Henry does air cooled engines.

Mike's 914s is somewhere in Ontario, he does used parts.

RGR Auto Parts in Winnipeg does new parts. (Not in Ontario, but close)

Thats all I know of off hand.
Ray Warren
Porsche A Part.
Harmony Rd Porsche parts.
Mark Henry
Yep I (Mark's Aircooled, Mark Henry) can help you with any engine and engine related parts.
I'm north of Port Hope in the boonies
905-797-2677 or you can PM me through the club.

Mike's 914 (Mike Galloway) for new and used parts, repair, rustoration, body and paint. Mike also makes excellent clamshells (long repair) and other parts.

He has painted 3 cars for me (all bugs) very good work at a reasonable price.

Mike's 914
243 industrial Park Rd.
Colborne, ON
905-355-2703

Harmony Road (Alex Pankin)
New and used parts and service
3217 Harmony Rd. N.
Oshawa, ON
905-655-5644

Porschapart.com (Frank)
New and used parts
Toronto, ON

After that your into dealerships, VW, etc
davep
Dave Pateman
Fourteener Werks
519-449-5769

new and used parts
upgraded alternators
rebuilt clutches
rebuilt brake calipers
vented 914 rear caliper kits for 5 bolt 911 rear rotors
28 years of knowledge
tracks914
I've dealt with :
Mark Henry - A +++
Frank@ Porsh-a-part - A+
and talked with Mike @ Mike's 914 but never dealt with him.

Most everything you need is on this site to do most of the work yourself, but these guys can help you get the parts you need to do it at a price you will be happy with. smile.gif
Mark Henry
I forgot about Dave P, sorry dude... good guy, he's been around a couple of times and I enjoyed the visits. This guy is a walking encyclopedia on the subject of the 914.

Thanks Doug (Tracks914)

Ray, I'm back on my feet (somewhat) and getting back at it, should be doing your engine shortly.
freezing14
hi there , i have dealt with

harmony road: very good
mikes 914 : very good too
marks air cooled ; have not boung anything yet but he's been a good source of info, but i am sure i see him soon
914 club : the best place for info

we are all here to help each other
aveale
Once we hear a bit more, I will compile a list and send it out.

Thanx y'all

T
tracks914
QUOTE(freezing14 @ Oct 26 2004, 05:29 AM)

marks air cooled ; have not boung anything yet

boung anything yet? boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

Can you boung a 914? confused24.gif

laugh.gif
balljoint
Boung? Nope.

I have bought a few things from Harmony Road.

He has a very scary pile (50+) of 914s with weeds growing up through them. Best thing to do is go visit with cash in pocket and make an offer.

Fortunately our $$ is worth quite a bit more in Yanke-Doodle-Dollars these days. Makes buying in the USA much more resonable.

One of these days I am going to buy a 1 way ticket to San Franciskey and drive a super nice teener home.

Just waiting for the Super-7 to kick in.
balljoint
Oh, FYI, I started a thread in this same topic Canada wide a few months ago. Use of the Search function should bring it up too.
aveale
Fortunately our $$ is worth quite a bit more in Yanke-Doodle-Dollars these days. Makes buying in the USA much more resonable.

I find that I get stuff shipped to me US postal. Much cheaper crossing the border!!! You dont get dinged with the "admin - fees" of FedEx, UPS etc.

The list is coming together!

Thanx for the Harmony Rd. Listing...have not heard of that one!

T
Jake Raby
And........

Mark Henry is the Canadian source for the DTM and all Aircooled Technology products...

He is the man!
Mark Henry
Thanks Jake!

If anyone wants to see a DTM in person you can drop by and see this piece of artwork!

In the spring you should also be able to see a lot of cool parts from MassIVe, as well as all of LN Engineering’s fine parts.

I do it all…stock or big T4, or if you want Jake to build your engine I can arrange the shipping and install it if you like.
aveale
Wow, sounds neat.

What the hell is a DTM?

T
davep
DTM is Down-The-Middle, and refers to the way air is flowed over the cylinders and heads. Think of a type 1 fan shroud. It is designed to provide much better engine cooling.
Mark Henry
http://www.massivetype4.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.