Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 with A/C
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chadattwood
FS: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 Original Air conditioning, interior in very good original condition, car is complete and original. Body has rust at hell holes but excellent otherwise. Best offer over $2,500.00 Can email pictures upon request. Call or email anytime chadattwood@gmail.com or 443-995-6773
carr914
welcome.png

I would suggest posting as many pictures as you can. This will sort out the Riff-Raff and help you sell the car!

GLWTS
rgolia
welcome.png More pictures and details...i am in eastern PA and could be interested.
etcmss
ditto--pictures sell cars
Gary
chadattwood
Click to view attachment
chadattwood
It will only let me post one picture at a time. Is that normal?
chadattwood
QUOTE(rgolia @ Aug 29 2012, 09:46 AM) *

welcome.png More pictures and details...i am in eastern PA and could be interested.

The site is only letting me upload one picture per post. Is that normal? I can send you several pictures if I have an email address. Thanks Chad Attwood 443-995-6773
76-914
resize your pics
rgolia
PM sent
porsha916
Is it drivable to upstate New york?
chadattwood
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Aug 30 2012, 08:24 AM) *

Is it drivable to upstate New york?

Sorry the car isn't running. The rust should also be fixed to drive also. Thanks Chad Attwood
billh1963
Posting for Chad!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.