Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody cutting up a car? I need a part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I need the center part of the firewall/backpad area...

Almost all of it, to just a few inches above the crease in the bottom, and wrapping around the sides towards the seat back recesses.

As in the picture below...

I need this to be rust-free.

Will pay reasonable fee for your effort plus shipping expenses to Orlando, FL.

Thanks...
Allan
If you need the drivers side, let me know!
Qarl
Driver's side? I need the hump in the center, between the passenger and drivers...

Thank you, though. beer.gif
ThinAir
I'm getting ready to cut the center tunnel out of my parts car so I can repair my clutch tube. I'll need part of the firewall at the bottom, but this section should be available. How soon do you need it? I've got my sawzall, but I've never cut one before so I'm a little slow at getting started (I want to cut it so that I maximize the parts that are left).
Qarl
Not for a week or two... I don't need below what I've outlined in white on the picture above... maybe just an inch or two below... but not below the crease in the firewall.
Qarl
I drew an arrow to the crease in the photo above and I need just the center part... where the white box is...

Total size is only about 14 inches x 14 inches...

Thanks.
ws91420
Try these guys dC automotive
Qarl
Yeah, I know about them and other similar places.

I'd rather deal with the guys here who may have a car they are cutting up vs. a parts house.
Qarl
Oh, and that's not my car... just a "reference" photo.

Thanks.
morph
just cut up a 71.
i got that piece laying in the body pile.i think you asked me for it b4 .pm me
TheCabinetmaker
I gots one Karl. just need to cut it out. I think I may be picking up 2 new parts cars this wekend, but have that part on one already. I can send a pic tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.