Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Trunk Lid near San Jose, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
As the title states, I'm looking for a good rear trunk lid as close to San Jose, CA as practical (within a few hours' drive).

thanks!
Carl K.
oldvespa at sbcglobal dot net
or PM me.
bfrymire
QUOTE(carl k @ Aug 30 2012, 08:39 AM) *

As the title states, I'm looking for a good rear trunk lid as close to San Jose, CA as practical (within a few hours' drive).

thanks!
Carl K.
oldvespa at sbcglobal dot net
or PM me.

what condition? That will always affect the price. I have a spare that used to have a spoiler and luggage rack on it. Meaning, it has a few holes. :-(

-- brett
carl k
what condition? That will always affect the price. I have a spare that used to have a spoiler and luggage rack on it. Meaning, it has a few holes. :-(

-- brett
[/quote]

I would prefer one without structural rust and straight. Holes are okay- I am a better welder than bodyman! Any color is fine, but the car it's going onto is white.

thanks,
Carl K.
bfrymire
[quote name='carl k' date='Aug 30 2012, 01:41 PM' post='1731540']

-- brett
[/quote]

I would prefer one without structural rust and straight. Holes are okay- I am a better welder than bodyman! Any color is fine, but the car it's going onto is white.

thanks,
Carl K.
[/quote]

call me and you can come over and look at it.. You will be the best judge of condition.

and I am quite reasonable on price. :-)

--brett. 408 391 4365
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.