Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Southern Ontario Swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
peteyd
As previously mentioned, We are co-hosting a swap meet and show and shine with another Porsche parts provider called Whale tail.

There will be a barbeque and drinks available. Everyone is welcome to bring their own parts to sell and their cars to show. Just let us know if you are going to bring stuff to sell so we can have a section marked off for you.

If you have any requests of parts that you are looking for let us know also to make sure we bring them.

Some items that will not be there, but are still for sale:

Porsche Tractors
type IV engine and trans
356 engines
911 engines
924s parts car
914 parts car-running

We will be bringing several cars ourselves.

Here is the link that has the directions...

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-c...QAdIdZ395075222
peteyd
bump...
balljoint
Looks like fun. smile.gif
peteyd
Dont forget the swap meet tomorrow!

I will throw up some pics after the show is over
peteyd
The swap meet was a success I would say! We estimated that at least 150 people were in attendance and that at least 50 Porsches were there also.

I took a few pictures early in the day, so they do not represent the amount of people or cars that were there. But I know you guys need pictures!

This will be an annual event from now on, so hopefully more people will come out next year along with some more 914s.

Wobbletop was in attendance with his 1978 911SC 3.0L conversion. Very nice looking car...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The only other 914 in attendance

Click to view attachment

And then some pics of the swap

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

pete-stevers
I always thought an old flat six would look cool on the deck of my single cab....now i know for sure!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.