Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '89 Wolfsburg Edition Weekender Vanagon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
jim_hoyland
I am posting this here for the owner of PCH garage in Sunset Beach. I have seen this car for many years and can vouch that it is in exception condition. Owner drives it regularly and taken good care of it.

1989 Vanagon GL Wolfsburg Edition with Weekender interior. 12/88 Build date
$16.0 OBO
240.4K orig Miles, Engine Trans rebuilt 50K ago. Trans has rall 3rd and 4th gears
Owned and maintained by PCH Garage owner since 1994, condition is excellent.

18” 7’s on front and 9’s on rear with new tires and brakes
2.1 engine with Weber 44s, 009 distributor, electronic ignition and headers
Very fast ---cruises at 85 mph @ 3,700 rpm
Cruise control, led gauges.

Paint color is BMW M3 Estero Blue, not a color change; excellent rubber all around. No rust, no dents, some minor chips

Original tool kit, rear heater and air conditioning fully functional; bra, car cover, third brake light. Original seats ( no tears ), Euro headlights and fog lights. Original tool kit. Pioneer s@tero with rear spearker. Power steering, power windows, and power antenna. Viper alarm with door locks.

Call Hector at the PCH Garage located in Sunset Beach, CA weekdays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm (562) 592 - 5511
jim_hoyland
More pics...
jim_hoyland
smile.gif Bump for the Labor day weekend. This Vanagon towing a blue 914 would be an awesome combination...
jim_hoyland
smile.gif Bump for the Fall season. This is a great Vanagon. If interested, call the seller and negotiate; ad says OBO
jim_hoyland
Seller is local mechanic with shop in Sunset Beach. If you like this Vanagon, but the price is holding you back, call the seller: he will negotiate with you. smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Seller is including all the original FI equipment including the cat converter(s)
jim_hoyland
This is a great Vanagon, someone make an offer......¥
Nürburg Nomad
Those wheels are awesome! If only I was in the market...
jim_hoyland
This Vanagon has not sold of of 12/25; I highly recommend calling this seller and make an offer--if you are in any way interested. Seller is reliable mechanic, worked on our cars past 15+ years, and the Vanagon is in near perfect shape. Leave a VM message if you get an answer machine, he is closed weekends; but open from 8:00am to 5:00 pm PST
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.