Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Stock sachs/boge lower spring perches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
r3dplanet
I'm removing a very not-at-all-stock rear shock setup. I bought a set of 100lb springs and Sachs/Boge shocks. When I went to install them I find that there's no way to connect the spring to the lower part of the shock.

So apparently there's a perch or mount and some rubber pieces in stock setups. I need to get my hands on a good set.

Optionally, if anyone has a complete stock shock/spring assembly I'd be willing to buy them so I can do the disassembly myself.

Anyone have a nice pair?

Thanks,
Marcus
914werke
Like these:
r3dplanet
I think so. The PET shows a few bits. Here's a diagram:

Click to view attachment

Parts #3,4,5,6.

#3 - 914 333 521 01
#4 - 914 333 503 00
#5 - 901 333 511 00
#6 - 914 333 053 01

More parts than I expected.

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 2 2012, 12:02 PM) *

Like these:
914Sixer
Let me look I think I have a complete set for both sides. It will be tomorrow afternoon before I can look.
tod914
The top of the rear shock also gets a cap. Still available from Porsche.
914Sixer
Sorry, what I thought were bottoms turned out to be two tops.
r3dplanet
Well, thanks for looking anyway. I appreciate you taking the time to look.

It turns out that my tops are just fine. It's just the lower cups that I need. Still available new, yes. For $133-$150 each. That's way more than a whole new set of Bilsteins cost. I would have guessed with all the Koni and Bilstein replacements over the years these perches would be kicking around many a garage.
914Sixer
Let me call a friend tomorrow and I will see what I can do.
bdstone914
I should have some BOGE lower perches. Those pictured above are not correct for BOGE shocks. If I have a pair from bad shocks they will be $25 for the pair to cover the time and cost to pull them.
They were available from Porsche last time I checked for about $136 each.
Bruce
betegh9
QUOTE(r3dplanet @ Sep 4 2012, 09:49 PM) *

Well, thanks for looking anyway. I appreciate you taking the time to look.

It turns out that my tops are just fine. It's just the lower cups that I need. Still available new, yes. For $133-$150 each. That's way more than a whole new set of Bilsteins cost. I would have guessed with all the Koni and Bilstein replacements over the years these perches would be kicking around many a garage.

If you are still looking, I have a complete set: springs, perches, shocks, etc. from my '72. email me at betegh9@yahoo.com if you are interested. I'll take pics and send them after you contact me. I also have rear rotors for 4 lug wheels that are nearly new.

Nick
PCA7GGR
Nick,

Are these what you are looking for? If so PM me - thanks

IPB Image
914werke
those are uppers~

I think more like these:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.