Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Various items: bumper tits, rear lenses, washer tank, board cover, 120mph speedo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
biosurfer1
Cleaning out the garage and found some items I don't need so they are up for sale:

USA rear lenses in very good condition, some internal webbing but no cracks, repairs, etc. Made by Hella. Mounting arms in great shape (no mounting nuts). $125 shipped (lower 48)

Click to view attachment

Windshield washer fluid tank, excellent condition. $25 shipped (lower 48)

Click to view attachment

Engine electrical board cover, very good condition. SOLD

Click to view attachment

Bumper tits, in excellent condition, comes with mounting hardware and bolts. SOLD

Click to view attachment

125mph VDO speedo. Good condition, some blemishes that looked like they were touched up with black sharpie (not me) that reflected the flash. $40 shipped (lower 48)

Click to view attachment
euro911
Brett, does the ODO work on the speedo?
biosurfer1
not sure, it was in a box of parts the PO gave me years ago...is there a way to test it?
Brian_Boss
Best way to test is with a broken end of a speedo cable chucked in a drill motor.

I will take it if Mark passes.
euro911
QUOTE(Brian_Boss @ Sep 2 2012, 02:29 PM) *

Best way to test is with a broken end of a speedo cable chucked in a drill motor.

I will take it if Mark passes.
Yes, but make sure to SPIN IT BACKWARDS (run the drill motor in reverse) ...

biosurfer1
I'll see what I can do guys...just threw out an old speedo cable, dang it
biosurfer1
bumper tits and electrical board cover are sold.

sorry for the delay on the speedo/odometer, still trying to find a cable that will work to test. Hopefully tomorrow
914_teener
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Sep 9 2012, 04:12 PM) *

bumper tits and electrical board cover are sold.

sorry for the delay on the speedo/odometer, still trying to find a cable that will work to test. Hopefully tomorrow

Take a 16 D nail and nip the head off of it and chuck it up in a drill.....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.