Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: Complete late style(75-76) exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JamesM

Need to clean out some space and I dont ever see myself using this. Complete late style exhaust system. Stub manifolds still have the heat shielding, heat exchangers, muffler with cat delete, muffler bracket, and the tubes to the heater blower.

New price: FREE to whoever wants to pick it up. I hate to give it to the scrap metal vultures that come around my house if someone can use it.
JamesM
Pics.... little helper not included

Just noticed the tab to attached the heat tube to the passenger side exchanger tore off (still attched with screw to the heat tube, probably an easy fix.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JamesM
BUMP for new price: FREE
kbrunk1
QUOTE(JamesM @ Sep 12 2012, 11:16 AM) *

I have a 73 2.0L with the banana muffler but the person who sold me the car also has this same setup. the bolt pattern near the muffler is a triangle 3 bolt.

the banana is a side by side pipe fitting.

Anyone have a used banana? I could return one like above....Trades or anything.

??
kbrunk1
QUOTE(kbrunk1 @ Sep 23 2012, 08:42 AM) *

QUOTE(JamesM @ Sep 12 2012, 11:16 AM) *

I have a 73 2.0L with the banana muffler but the person who sold me the car also supplied a spare one that has this same setup. the bolt pattern near the muffler is a triangle 3 bolt.

the banana is a side by side pipe fitting.

Anyone have a used banana? I would trade bartger or bet to replae my rusted banana??

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.