Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Toy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
Just picked this up this weekend. There was a thread that talked about great deals we have gotten, I picked this up for FREE. It is fully functional, it came from a local community college. It wil be perfect for analyzing the 914 and other VW toys I have. It has all the manuals and even has the training manuals used by the college. It's huge, but I think I can find a spot for it. biggrin.gif Anyone have any experience with one like this?
sanman
used that same scope in high school, has an engine kill and everything, I think it will monitor individual cyl. It has been 17yr now I make do with a hand held, but it is still cool to see everything at one time ie. rpm dwell ect.
Root_Werks
agree.gif Very cool! Yeah, around High school was the last time I used one of those. But man! What a cool toy! smilie_pokal.gif Congrats!
1bad914
Thanks! I had a chance to get a Sun Analyzer to, but someone beat me to it. The cool part is the company is still around and offer some parts. It even prints the results, there is a box of twenty paper rolls with it. It will be fun to play with!
aircooledboy
That ROCKS!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif

Huh come I never find cool stuff like that? idea.gif happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.