Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: markb's Clearance Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
I got a wild hair today & decided to pull everything out of the shed to see what I have. I'll be adding to this list today & tomorrow, so check back, there'll be more.

1st up, is a pair of speaker enclosures, with speakers. I had these in the Red car for awhile, so I know they work & sound OK. You can see in the pic there is only one broken screw hole, on the bottom of one. I'm asking $25.00 + shipping for the pair, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Next is a 914Club badge. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Next are some heater levers, Levers SOLD!

Click to view attachment

The second one still has the ends on the cables, SOLD!!

Click to view attachment

The last one is just the handle, SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
Next up are some NOS out door handle seals. . SOLD!

This is a single interior door handle surround in chrome. I'll ask $5.00 for this, + shipping. Paypal preferred. SOLD!

Next is a pair of interior door handles. they seem to work OK. $15.00 for the pair + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Next is a pair of single interior handles, I'm not sure which side they are. They seem to work OK. I'm asling $5.00 each + shipping, Paypal preferred. Both handles SOLD!

Next are a pair of well used window winder handles. I'm asking $5.00 + shipping for the pair, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

These are single window winder handles. I thought about just tossing them, but someone may need a single. I'll ask $.50 each, + shipping, Paypal preferred. The one on the left is SOLD!

Click to view attachment

These are coat hanger covers. The pair on the left have the mounts with the. That pair go for $5.00 for the pair + shipping, and the rest for for $3.00 per pair + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'll be adding more stuff in a while.
tobeon06
I'm interested in th heaterlever with the cable can you call me at (323) 449-8443.

Michael
markb
Heater handle with newish cable SOLD! smile.gif
markb
Here are some relay boards.

The 1st is from the Red Car, so I know it's good. I replaced it with a rebuilt, just because. I'm asking $45.00 + shipping for this one. Paypal preferred. SOLD!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The 2nd is from a 72 I picked up for parts. I'm pretty sure I used this one as a test board on several different cars, but I can't be positive. I'm asking $5.00 for this one + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I don't remember where I got the rest of these, but I'm going to assume they are bad. I'm asking $5.00 each for these 2, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This last one is a known bad board. I'm asking $3.00 for it, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a box of rubber parts. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(markb @ Sep 2 2012, 03:05 PM) *

Next is a box of rubber parts. I'm sure it's for a 914, except what's in the bag, not sure what that is, but I'm including it anyway. Most of this is used, but there are a couple of things with the part number on them, so they may be new. I'm not going thru it, it's going as a whole. I'm asking $40.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred.

I'll take those & the outer door rubber kit listed above for $15. So $55 plus shipping to 97333. Thanks- Jamie
BarberDave

smilie_pokal.gif

P.M. sent for other 2 heater levers. Dave slap.gif
'73-914kid
I need one of those .50 cent window cranks. The one on the far left. Shipping to 92084, thanks, Ethan
markb
Day 2, more stuff!

This is a pair of Euro rear lenses. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Next is a box of early seatbelts. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a pair of seatbelts from a 74. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
This is another engine lid/front trunk cable. Part #91451209110 superseded to 91451109110. This is NOS, but looks dirty because I carried it around for a few years in the rear trunk of the car. I'm asking $10.00 for it, + shipping. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

This is a JVC stereo that was in a parts car. hwgunner & I traded this back & forth a few times, but never actually put it in a car. The faceplate detaches, all the wiring is there. I'll ask $15.00 + shipping. Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Here's a set of headlight covers and an eyebrow. The other eyebrow went on my Red car, so only the one. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
WIRING!!!

This is a full harness from a 71. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a lot of 2 ECU's + wiring harnesses. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is an intermittent wiper wiring harness, plus an NOS relay. I'm asking $30.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred. SOLD!

This is a rear window defrost wiring harness SOLD!

more coming!!
markb
More wiring. smile.gif

Alt harness with back & spacer. SOLD!

A 2nd alt harness. SOLD!

2 Blower/backup lights harnesses. I'm asking $10.00 each, + shipping, Paypal preferred. 1 harness SOLD (the 2nd pic), 1 still available.

A new clutch cable. The bag went away a long time ago. I carried this in my trunk for a long time. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

2 pair of undtertin. These cover the shift rod & the opposite side. I'm asking $10.00 per pair + shipping, Paypal preferred. This first undertin has been SOLD! One pair left

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
Here's a pair of flappers & tubes. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Here's some heat exchanger tubes.SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
Here's some misc flappers & tubes. I'm selling these as a lot, $15.00 for the bunch, + shipping, Paypal preferred. The J tube 2nd from the left & on the far right are SOLD. Price reduced.

Click to view attachment
hermich
I'll take the pair of '74 seat belts. Let me know what shipping is to 29455 and to what account to make payment. Thanks.

markb
74 seatbelts SOLD! Pending payment. smile.gif
hermich
Mark,
Pay Pal sent for the seat belts...the shipping address on Pay Pal is good. Thanks.

Herman Porter
843/214-0291
OU8AVW
I'll take the Euro lenses for $50 shipped to 21403.
Thanks!
I think i have just the right glue biggrin.gif
markb
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Sep 3 2012, 05:51 PM) *

I'll take the Euro lenses for $50 shipped to 21403.
Thanks!
I think i have just the right glue biggrin.gif

I'm glad somebody knows what to do. I don't want these to go to waste. smile.gif
markb
Glove box books.

1st up is a cover to hold these things. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Next is the maint records book from a 73. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Next is an owners manual from a 70. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Last is the specs book. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
That Russek Repair book is a real classic ! Had one and was surprised at all the information it contained. A smoking deal...... smile.gif
markb
Hmmm, maybe I should ask more...... biggrin.gif
Vysoc
I would like the Russek book and the complete 71 Wiring Harness.

PM Sent.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
reharvey
I'll take the ECUs with harnesses and one pair of under tin to 44437. PM sent. Thanks , Ray
Rockaria
QUOTE(markb @ Sep 3 2012, 08:34 PM) *

Glove box books.

1st up is a cover to hold these things. People are getting crazy prices for these on fleabay, but I'll try to restrain myself. I'm asking $25.00 for the cover, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Next is the maint records book from a 73. I'm asking $20.00 for this, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

If you still have these two items I would like to buy them from you. Will send PM as well.

Thanks,
markb
icon_bump.gif
SchantzMD
PM sent on early seat belt sets
markb
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Sep 11 2012, 12:57 PM) *

PM sent on early seat belt sets

PM replied to.
markb
Seatbelts SOLD! smile.gif
CMONNETT
I'm interested in the alternator harness and the backup light harness. How much for both shipped to 78148?

Thanks,
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
pete000
Do you still have this (narrow) inner door pull available??

markb
Skinny handle SOLD! smile.gif
euro911
Just saw that and was going to PM you Pete. Did you get it?
markb
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 11 2012, 04:02 PM) *

Just saw that and was going to PM you Pete. Did you get it?

Yup, right place right time for us both. smile.gif
markb
All interior handles SOLD! Handle surround SOLD! smile.gif
markb
Intermittent wiper wiring harness SOLD! smile.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif for lowered prices
DblDog

Click to view attachment

How much for the moccasins?
DblDog
Click to view attachment

icon_bump.gif

How much for the moccasins?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.