Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oktoberfest 2012 Salina Kansas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brodie
September 21st and 22nd 2012 Ambucs (Salina Breakfast Bandits) and the German Car Club of Kansas are teaming up to have an Oktoberfest. Admitance is FREE!!! Ambucs is raising money to help kids with disabilities, wheel chair ramps, scholarships for therapy related degrees, and a new one for us is Amtrykes for Vets. The German Car Club of Kansas is raising money for the auto restoration department of Mcpherson College.

There will be about six bands playing blues, rock, country, and of course polkas!

Come see all of the German cars, enjoy a refreshing adult beverage, eat a bierock, and enjoy the music.

This is our second annual Oktoberfest. We've moved to a bigger park, added more music, and more cars. This is a great fundraiser so come out and participate if you can!

Oakdale Park, Salina Kansas
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Brodie @ Sep 3 2012, 09:23 AM) *

September 21st and 22nd 2012 Ambucs (Salina Breakfast Bandits) and the German Car Club of Kansas are teaming up to have an Oktoberfest. Admitance is FREE!!! Ambucs is raising money to help kids with disabilities, wheel chair ramps, scholarships for therapy related degrees, and a new one for us is Amtrykes for Vets. The German Car Club of Kansas is raising money for the auto restoration department of Mcpherson College.

There will be about six bands playing blues, rock, country, and of course polkas!

Come see all of the German cars, enjoy a refreshing adult beverage, eat a bierock, and enjoy the music.

This is our second annual Oktoberfest. We've moved to a bigger park, added more music, and more cars. This is a great fundraiser so come out and participate if you can!

Oakdale Park, Salina Kansas

This is a great event and if you are close you should stop by for sure. I was there last year - some great cars, great food, great music and great people.

Click to view attachment
aaron72914
I'll be there. beer.gif
keske968
Car won't be ready this year. Maybe next year. It is almost back together!
aaron72914
Missed a good one folks! I was the only 914 there but talked to several other 914 owners including Brodie. Great time! Never thought you would see a winch on a 914 did ya? smile.gif

Hey, if you were there and I talked to you please respond to this thread so we can keep in touch!Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.