Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 16x6 Genuine Fuchs (5)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BajaXJ92
These are off of my old wrecked V8 car that resides @ Scotty B's shop.

The wheels are still located at Scott's shop, however I can bring them to Virginia Beach if buyer prefers.

All are 16x6 and genuine fuchs. Center caps are included with the wheels as well as a set of (4) locking lugs and the tool to remove them.

All are in pretty good condition considering the age and with some polishing would clean up very nicely. There are a few scuffs/scrapes here and there, but all of them balance true and none of them are bent. They could stand to be repainted black, however.

All of them have tires installed on them, 3 of which are decent condition. The tires are cheap goodyears if I remember correctly.

I'm looking for $650 for everything listed above.

I'd prefer to not ship them, but will ship at the buyer's expense. I will also ship them without the tires if buyer would like to pay to remove them.

smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
BajaXJ92
Well, that was quick.

Sold. first.gif
carr914
That was too cheap - all the shops that make 17" wheels use 6s and pay $200 - 250 apiece
BKLA
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.