Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB. Looking for a 1973 2.0 complete Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
crxnug
Im looking fror 1973 2.0 Engine is very good running condition, must have good compression. if anyone has one or knows where one is at it would be much appreciated
wingnut86
Check back a few days in our forum FS/WTB.

There's a gent in North Carolina, I think, who was selling a complete engine & tranny in good shape. I asked if he could post some images of what he had, but haven't requested he check compression as yet. I don't need one, but others here may not know what to do to verify a semi-good block, etc.

He needs a good battery, a heavy current 12v source or a drill motor he can adapt to turn the crank over to check compression. It's easier without the tranny attached, but with it on you have to explain how to set the tranny in neutral, etc.

Any way, search him out, I don't know his name, just that it wasn't more than 3 days ago.
ric birks
I may have what you need. I will include a new reconditioned ECU, and an additional wire harness. The harness on the engine has several broken wires. A pair of decent original 2.0 heat exchangers and Bursh muffler. I believe the engine is a 73 that had A/C. I checked the compression when I purchased it and it has 135 lbs in all 4 cylinders. I bought if for a project, but may have lost out on it by not acting fast enough. (Gorgeous yellow 1973 1.7 car lerking in my nieborhood that could really use a heart transplant!!!). Would consider $1200.00 for the package + shipping. Give me a call. Ric @ 801-492-1373 driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.