Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Feud
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Watch for the mother-son shootout ar15.gif at the AX this Saturday as my wife Debra driving-girl.gif and my son Patrick driving.gif throw down the gauntlet chair.gif and take turns behind the wheel in the Boxster as they battle for the fastest smilie_pokal.gif time of the family. I've got money on Mom wub.gif (because I know not to bite the hand that feeds chowtime.gif and I do not fit well on the couch chairfall.gif ). I am going to work the track and take pix and try not to get in the middle.
Rhodes71/914
Sounds like a fun family day. I'm sure you'll let us know how it turns out.
Joe Bob
Slip the kid a "roofie"..... wink.gif
ppickerell
I was gonna take off a couple of spark plug wires for the boy's runs, but I can't find the f'in motor. I think it's under the seat or something.
ppickerell
Ok, update....I checked the manual and get this, the motor is under the subwoofer!
seanery
I think it's under the seat or something.

chairfall.gif lol2.gif
skline
I am betting on the kid, he is younger, thinks quicker and is more agile, however, since it is not his car and he doesnt have the sense yet to realize the limitations of the car, he may break it during his run. Should be an interesting race. You absolutely need to post the results.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.