Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have the most respect for you folks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I love dealing with members of this place. Quick responce and keep you informed as to whats going on. If ther is a screw up on an order you let us know. The total opposite is this guy on TDIClub.com who is suposedly selling license plate frames for the club. He cashed my check in April and I still have not gotten it from him and he will nor respond to email finger.gif OK I feel beter now got back to what you were doing
GTeener
You'll have your hat from me this week. I promise biggrin.gif

~GG
spare time toys
Could be Im wrong about this thing but the 7 months he has had my payment and not sent anything seems a little excessive. Who knows maby he was hit by a truck or could have been a mild neucular accident at his house. sad.gif I guess I need to be more sensitive to his short commings wacko.gif
Joe Bob
Depends on how close you is to him....I once had some low life scuzzball bounce a check on me. Told him I was gonna stop by and pound on his head.

He said c'mon down.....I did....brought the local Sherriff too....what a douche bag....got my money too. Worth the extra twenty bucks it cost me over the recovery just to see his face...
Jenny
biggrin.gif I got a TV back from an ex by the same means. Showed up with two cops, one one on either side of me. The ex almost peed his pants and even carried the TV down two flights of stairs and loaded it in the back of my jeep. Little did he know the cops were doing a "civil assist" and couldn't really get involved, or even carry the TV for me. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Jen
SLITS
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 26 2004, 03:24 PM)
biggrin.gif I got a TV back from an ex by the same means. Showed up with two cops, one one on either side of me. The ex almost peed his pants and even carried the TV down two flights of stairs and loaded it in the back of my jeep. Little did he know the cops were doing a "civil assist" and couldn't really get involved, or even carry the TV for me. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Jen

wimmin - damn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.