Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I feel a Bar-B-Q coming on.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JoeSharp
Come one come all, Seanery is in town, lets have a ball.
Sorry about the short notice but Sean is in town and we should try meet him. He works Saturday so we can only gather on Sunday. With The Red Rock Calssic on we should have a small turn out but it will be fun none the less. So come on down and I'll be happy to flip you a burger:joesharp:. I'll get the "Q" going at about 11:30 and we should be chowing by Noon.
PM me for the addy and phone.
Please respond here if you can attend so I know how many to cook for.
jim_hoyland
Sounds great ! Been a long time since the last jsharp.gif
Steve
I will be there!! The 914 is stuck on the lift, so I will have to bring my rice burner. I still need to get the chassis welded back up before I can put it back together!!
seanery
Hi guys!
I'm not there yet! =) I get there Monday and I'll be there until the 20th, but I'm working 18 hour days in Anaheim the 13th, 14th and 15th. I may or may not have wheels, gotta work out the details to see if I can get my motorcycle out of storage and get the registration up to date and get it insured.

If I get my bike sorted Sunday the 16th could be cool.
euro911
I'm there chowtime.gif

Need us to bring anything?
JoeSharp
That works for me, we'll just move the date back and maybe some of the folks that are out of town will have a chance to come by.
How can I help with the bike? I have a truck and trailer and a shop. Oh did I froget to mention that I am retired so I have plenty of time.
seanery
the bike's fine - the registration is just lapsed. I just have to try to schedule a time with my buddy who has it in his garage and the DMV, etc... thanks for the offer! -)
JoeSharp
Kool then, we'll plan for the 16th.
seanery
insurance is done, just need to get it registered on Tuesday. If all is good I'll ride that down to Anaheim and check out of the hotel Sunday and head over....what side of town are you?
JoeSharp
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 8 2012, 08:03 PM) *

insurance is done, just need to get it registered on Tuesday. If all is good I'll ride that down to Anaheim and check out of the hotel Sunday and head over....what side of town are you?

You have PM.
JoeSharp
icon_bump.gif For all of those returning from playing in Beaver.
euro911
B U M P
Elliot Cannon
It's been awhile. I'll try to make this one. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 11 2012, 07:30 PM) *
It's been awhile.

Which one? The Beaver or the Bump? biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
You can remember. I can't. Maybe we should do it again this weekend.
silver74insocal
i would definetly attend one of these legenday events!!! will pm you Joe thanks
JoeSharp
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Sep 11 2012, 09:44 PM) *

You have PM.
914_teener
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Sep 12 2012, 03:40 AM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Sep 11 2012, 09:44 PM) *

You have PM.

I"ll be down that way Joe on Sunday....I'm in if you'll have me.

Can I bring the prospective missus?

Mark,

I left my red fold out chair at the "carb clinic" can you bring it to Joe's?

silver74insocal
didnt we raffle off the red chair after he left? happy11.gif
euro911
laugh.gif

I think Joe left some furniture here too ...
JoeSharp
This will be alot of fun, So The More the marier.
Mark: Is Dianne going to be here?
Dave: Please brign her.
Steve: Bring the grils, no chili this time.
Everyone: Don't bring anymore beer than you intend to consume as no one here drinks beer. Bring chairs, I have about 10 but it looks like we may have more than 20.
Going to change up the menu a little bit.
Burgers and smoke.gif Bonz
I'm going to start the Smoker at about 7am and I will have the car on the scales and be set up by 11 so I would welcome anyone after say 9.
seanery
What time should we arrive?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Sep 8 2012, 03:29 PM) *

I think Yopu will be in LA that weekend... She has to set up a benefits program for a law firm... Oh dear! huh.gif Hope she doesn't find her way over to Joe's!
JoeSharp
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 13 2012, 08:26 AM) *

What time should we arrive?

Anytime after 9 Sean. You know we are only 3 miles from PCH if you feel the urge to curse on the bike.
euro911
Yeah, put Dianne on the list. If she doesn't make it, I'll have to bring her burger home in a doggie bag shades.gif

EDIT: Yep, she'll be there
76-914
I'm up for a cruise out of cowtown. You haven't moved have you? Otherwise, I'll try to be there.
JoeSharp
Hey Kent, yeah I still here. I can PM my addy to you if you need it.
Started the Bonz this morning. They will be sitting in Bullseye till they go in the smoker Sunday morning.
Robert21
Hope to see you all there , its only 10 min from my house .
JoeSharp
Rob: Wern't you guys here in 09? You have PM.
Robert: Are you going to bring your Girlfriend?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 13 2012, 08:28 AM) *

I think Yopu will be in LA that weekend... She has to set up a benefits program for a law firm... Oh dear! huh.gif Hope she doesn't find her way over to Joe's!

PM me where she'll be and I'll see that she gets to Joes safely. shades.gif
Trust me. drooley.gif av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 14 2012, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 13 2012, 08:28 AM) *

PM me where she'll be and I'll see that she gets to Joes safely. shades.gif
Trust me. drooley.gif av-943.gif

blink.gif av-943.gif Fortunately, she has moved her trip back by a week. Otherwise, I can see that Elyut had plans to make "That Girl" out of her... Which frankly would have been too easy. One glass of wine and... blink.gif
ConeDodger
Joe, we have never been to your house. You and I met at Mark's Dad's house for a BBQ a few hundred years ago when you drove your six up for the BBQ! (Major league trooper) smile.gif The next time we met was at WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe and at Red Rocks Classic in Moab...
JoeSharp
I can't wait. Tomorrow is the day. The Bonz have been soaking for 24 hours already by the time I get to put in smoke it will 48. This is going to be awsome.
euro911
With all the wiring you've been doing under the hood on Carerror, hope you're not talking about blue smoke sad.gif

Have you asked Robert if he could print up some Carerror side stripe decals? idea.gif
914pwr
Joe,

I plan to drop by. Please let me know what to bring.

Tim
proto31
Joe, count me in, I can't make it until later in the afternoon, around 3. I think Alberto is planning on stopping by too beerchug.gif

Dan
JoeSharp
QUOTE(914pwr @ Sep 15 2012, 12:48 PM) *

Joe,

I plan to drop by. Please let me know what to bring.

Tim

Hey Tim, bring your Father.
Alberto, yeah right. I'll have food for you at 3 Dan.
Steve
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Sep 13 2012, 08:00 AM) *

This will be alot of fun, So The More the marier.
Mark: Is Dianne going to be here?
Dave: Please brign her.
Steve: Bring the grils, no chili this time.
Everyone: Don't bring anymore beer than you intend to consume as no one here drinks beer. Bring chairs, I have about 10 but it looks like we may have more than 20.
Going to change up the menu a little bit.
Burgers and smoke.gif Bonz
I'm going to start the Smoker at about 7am and I will have the car on the scales and be set up by 11 so I would welcome anyone after say 9.

I wish I could come, but I have to work tomorrow. type.gif Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next G&R and see everyone then.
seanery
Hey Joe, what can I bring? And when is everyone showing up? :-)
silver74insocal
dang it! not gonna be able to attend this one. hopefully another will pop up soon otherwise see you guys at G and R sad.gif
KaptKaos
Can't make it to this one. Take lots of pix!!
euro911
Heading down shortly
lagunero
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Sep 15 2012, 03:39 PM) *

Alberto, yeah right

It was nice meeting Sean after all these years.
Ribs were oh so tasty Joe, gracias!
seanery
Hey guys, and gals! It was nice to finally meet so many of you. Thanks Mark for planting the seed and Joe, the host with the most. beerchug.gif It's hard to think of many ways better to spend a Sunday afternoon! biggrin.gif
76-914
Thanks for putting this on, Joe. It was a blast. Jim Hoyland was in the alley selling parts out of his trunk again. I got 3 pieces of a remote oil cooler system for a steal. Well let's hope not. poke.gif thx Jim. So I got a good deal and a good meal with a good group of people. beerchug.gif
euro911
agree.gif

It was nice meeting you, Sean ... also Tim (914pwr) and Susan (Rob/914_teener's fiance).

Also great to see Robert21 (aka: Zorro21 on NARP) and Bob again, as well as some old faces (some, really old ones) poke.gif

I guess the battery in my GoPro wasn't fully charged up, so only got some really short (read - 'unusable') clips slap.gif
... Note to self: charge the dang'd thing next time idea.gif

Thanks for hosting the get together and feeding the masses (again), Joe jsharp.gif
JoeSharp
Yes, it was a great day and a wonderful party. Meeting Sean was really kool and as always hanging out with the crew is a great day all by it self.
Thank you all for stopping by.
Joe
jim_hoyland
Thanks Joe smile.gif Good to meet Sean.
914_teener
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 17 2012, 05:39 PM) *

Thanks Joe smile.gif Good to meet Sean.

Thanks for the Q Joe. Always a pleasure talking and listening. See you at the G&R or before.....

Not sure about the Halloween run this year...the roads are closed up here due to the fires.

euro911
idea.gif Maybe a Mt. Palomar run would be better this time confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.