Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2005 planning meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
This Saturday at my place. Only ones who confirmed are acox, phantom, and toast, so please let me know.

info@thehowardagency.com 818.889-1414 or post here.

If you are in SoCal, did not attend the first meet, and want to get involved, same applies.
Carlitos Way
Howard,

I think I'm booked for most of the day this Saturday, but if you could give me directions and a specific time, I will do what I can to show up... at least to introduce myself... and without my 914 still.

Carlos
Howard
11am, emailed address
drew365
I'll be there. Send me your address in case I don't remember how to get there.
skline
Could you please send me that address also? I dont want to confirm 100% just yet, but just in case, I need to know where you are at. I will most likely show up.
curtis
I migth be able to show up. hey aron give me a call with directions or we could just caravan down there,would be a good excuse to take the six out again! biggrin.gif driving.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(curtis @ Oct 26 2004, 08:20 PM)
I migth be able to show up.  hey aron give me a call with directions or we could just caravan down there,would be a good excuse to take the six out again! biggrin.gif  :driving:

youre driving! happy11.gif
bring my AX nemesis along too laugh.gif

hit me up tommorow after 9:15
Elliot_Cannon
Will Otto (of Venice) be there with some terrific ideas?
Cheers, Elliot
skline
Elliot, if you are going up, maybe we could ride together? Let me know.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 26 2004, 10:38 PM)
Elliot, if you are going up, maybe we could ride together? Let me know.

I'd love to be there but I'm back in Shanghai and won't be back till Monday.
Cheers, Elliot
skline
Elliot, I found that if you change your avatar to a GIF file, it will upload and work. Just a thought.
Aaron Cox
arg! looks like i have a Dr. Appt for my eyes at 1:30 on sat in corona <_<
skline
If you can read this, you dont need to keep that appointment, switch it for another day.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 27 2004, 09:28 AM)
If you can read this, you dont need to keep that appointment, switch it for another day.

i booked this appt 3 months ago....

we'll see
skline
Yeah but you are young, the eyes dont start going bad till you hit 40, you have a ways to go yet. Live life now, when you get older, it starts to go downhill. If you dont live now, you will never live.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 27 2004, 09:35 AM)
Yeah but you are young, the eyes dont start going bad till you hit 40, you have a ways to go yet. Live life now, when you get older, it starts to go downhill. If you dont live now, you will never live.

the words of S. Kline; the mighty philospher biggrin.gif

im trying to move it....(ion hold) and yes, my eyes do suck right now.
skline
This coming from a guy who is supposed to be in school studying, but yet is always in the top ten posters list. Where do you find time to do your school work? You know, they say one of the worst things on your eyes, is a computer screen, get off the computer and do your school work!!! Save your eyes
Aaron Cox
Sorry Guys, im a no go. I cleared the Doc Appt... but my old man called, needs my help this weekend. Water heater blew up sad.gif . so ill be busy and missing out.

I know its more fun to make fun of me in person though biggrin.gif smile.gif

Have fun without me guys, mail me some BBQ rolleyes.gif
sad.gif sad2.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 27 2004, 09:06 AM)
Elliot, I found that if you change your avatar to a GIF file, it will upload and work. Just a thought.

Thanks Scott. Whats a GIF file?
Cheers, Elliot
JoeSharpOld
Howard: Send me the address.
Joe
skline
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 29 2004, 12:15 AM)
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 27 2004, 09:06 AM)

Thanks Scott. Whats a GIF file?
Cheers, Elliot

Graphics Interchange Format, it is an older file type that has been around since Compuserve, most of your graphics programs will convert it over, just open the file and then save as and it should give you the option to change the file type, just look for GIF and hit save.
Howard
icon_bump.gif

My place 11am Saturday
Toast
Howard,
I'm not going to be able to make it. I have a blown head gasket on my truck and I dont want to drive that far with it like that.

Sorry.
sad.gif
Duffster
Howie... address please. I'll steal a little time and come join you if I can find you...
curtis
Im out for tommorow... sorry guys! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Trekkor
Howard, with all these people bailing, try not to get discouraged. wink.gif

KT
Mrs. K
huh.gif So Howard, did the meeting take
place after all???
And if so, how'd it go?
Any cool new ideas?

Cheers beerchug.gif
Lisa
Howard
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Oct 31 2004, 09:27 AM)
place after all???
And if so, how'd it go?
Any cool new ideas?

Cheers beerchug.gif
Lisa

Answers:
Yes
Well
Yes, if you and Ms Snow are up for it! wub.gif

Seriously, more to follow soon
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 31 2004, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Oct 31 2004, 09:27 AM)
place after all???
And if so, how'd it go?
Any cool new ideas?

Cheers  :beer2:
Lisa

Answers:
Yes
Well
Yes, if you and Ms Snow are up for it! wub.gif

Seriously, more to follow soon

mueba.gif You know us pretty well, Howard!
We're up for almost anything!!!!!

Lisa happy11.gif
drew365
Our plan is to come up with a good plan. We also decided we'll have to make some decisions eventually. A pretty good brain storming session I guess. smile.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(drew365 @ Oct 31 2004, 05:23 PM)
Our plan is to come up with a good plan. We also decided we'll have to make some decisions eventually. A pretty good brain storming session I guess.  :)

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif Are you sure this isn't what you guys were doing??? rolleyes.gif

Lisa lol2.gif
Howard
QUOTE(drew365 @ Oct 31 2004, 05:23 PM)
Our plan is to come up with a good plan. We also decided we'll have to make some decisions eventually. A pretty good brain storming session I guess. smile.gif

Not so. Drew volunteered to do everything and we had to hold him down biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(drew365 @ Oct 31 2004, 06:23 PM)
We also decided we'll have to make some decisions eventually.

Huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.