Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: front hood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scott_in_nh
I need a very clean hood - no rust, dents or filler, crated and shipped to NH (03856)
Insurance will be paying so it may be a couple of weeks, but I wanted to start the search.

Thanks,

Scott
914racer
QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Sep 7 2012, 04:00 PM) *

I need a very clean hood - no rust, dents or filler, crated and shipped to NH (03856)
Insurance will be paying so it may be a couple of weeks, but I wanted to start the search.

Thanks,

Scott

I have one from my race car with two hood pin holes. It is in excellant condition. I would like $150 plus shipping and handling, located in Cincinnati. Can send pics.
Rich
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(914racer @ Sep 7 2012, 06:05 PM) *

I have one from my race car with two hood pin holes. It is in excellant condition. I would like $150 plus shipping and handling, located in Cincinnati. Can send pics.
Rich

Thanks, but (given a choice) I'm not looking to add hood pins
eyecolor
Actually heading out of town this week but I just replaced my hood with fiberglass.
You are welcome to it, but I did remove the securing bolts and the hood catch.
Keep it in mind, you just have to pay for shipping, which probably is significant

George

I can send pictures- I really don't know the history, but it seems filler, rust and dent free

Thanks,

Scott
[/quote]
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(eyecolor @ Sep 9 2012, 08:50 PM) *

Actually heading out of town this week but I just replaced my hood with fiberglass.
You are welcome to it, but I did remove the securing bolts and the hood catch.
Keep it in mind, you just have to pay for shipping, which probably is significant

George

I can send pictures- I really don't know the history, but it seems filler, rust and dent free

thanks George, I am going down the Tangerine Racing open house this weekend and if no one has a good hood for me (and no one closer chimes in) I'll be in touch
Scott
rmital
I have one on my parts car in my back yard...it's your's if you want. Not too interested in shipping it....
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(rmital @ Sep 10 2012, 04:46 PM) *

I have one on my parts car in my back yard...it's your's if you want. Not too interested in shipping it....

Hey Ray, are you going to Racer Chris'? We can talk about it then. I could always make an extra trip down with my Jeep....
Thanks
rmital
QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Sep 10 2012, 09:08 PM) *

QUOTE(rmital @ Sep 10 2012, 04:46 PM) *

Hey Ray, are you going to Racer Chris'? We can talk about it then. I could always make an extra trip down with my Jeep....
Thanks

there's lots going on this weekend. If some stuff falls thru, I'd be heading up to CT.
scott_in_nh
Ok, I'm back from the Tangerine open house and need to get more serious about a hood.

Ray, you have mail.

Everyone else - I'd like a great hood in New England that I can come get.

If that is not possible, I want a perfect hood any color and a price for it crated and shipped to NH 03856.
Thanks,

Scott

EDIT: It looks like I found a hood.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.