Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Complete Exhaust/HE Setup - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Chris H.
Bought all this to back dating my '75, now I’m thinking subie. I never used it, just stashed it away. All in great shape, should be everything needed. Hard parts are used, gaskets, copper washers, hoses are new. Save yourself the huge PITA of chasing it all down!

Here’s what I have:
1.7/1.8 SS Heat Exchangers in very good shape with stainless flanges.
Stock style 1.8 muffler in good used condition. No holes, was repainted stock color by PO.

Ordered the following from Brad Mayeur:

1.8 Exhaust hanger
all metal tubes, ducting pipes, etc .which I painted with satin black rustoleum. There was some surface rust but nothing serious.
copper washers, bolts, screws, muffler gaskets
new heater hoses

There is also a diagram to help with installation that Brad was kind enough to notate. It explains a couple of nuances in the diagram and where certain stuff is used.

Since everything is 1.7/1.8 it can be mated to any T-4 914 engine (1.7, 1.8, 2.0)

REDUCED TO $400 plus shipping. Great deal for someone.

I can probably get everything in two large boxes. PM me with questions...

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Chris H.
icon_bump.gif Make an offer if interested...
Chris H.
icon_bump.gif Reduced to $400...Great deal!
Chris H.
Sale Pending - Awaiting payment....
stylessurf

Hello Chris,

I will buy your muffler set up. Please call or text how I can pay you, 858-472-4397.

Thanks. Shawn

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Sep 8 2012, 07:43 PM) *

Bought all this to back dating my '75, now I’m thinking subie. I never used it, just stashed it away. All in great shape, should be everything needed. Hard parts are used, gaskets, copper washers, hoses are new. Save yourself the huge PITA of chasing it all down!

Here’s what I have:
1.7/1.8 SS Heat Exchangers in very good shape with stainless flanges.
Stock style 1.8 muffler in good used condition. No holes, was repainted stock color by PO.

Ordered the following from Brad Mayeur:

1.8 Exhaust hanger
all metal tubes, ducting pipes, etc .which I painted with satin black rustoleum. There was some surface rust but nothing serious.
copper washers, bolts, screws, muffler gaskets
new heater hoses

There is also a diagram to help with installation that Brad was kind enough to notate. It explains a couple of nuances in the diagram and where certain stuff is used.

Since everything is 1.7/1.8 it can be mated to any T-4 914 engine (1.7, 1.8, 2.0)

REDUCED TO $400 plus shipping. Great deal for someone.

I can probably get everything in two large boxes. PM me with questions...

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Chris H.
SOLD!!! Thanks everyone for your interest. Per the unwritten 914World rule the first one to PM gets first crack. Enjoy Ed, and thanks for the fast payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.