Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Assorted stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
More stuff! smile.gif

1st is a rekeyed set of locks & handles. These are nice daily driver quality. These were rekeyed using a red key, so there is no valet lockout. The passenger door handle has the threaded shaft broken off, so you'll need to drill it out & install a bolt & nut. The seals on the rear trunk & doorhandles are really nice. I'm including the door seals for the handles and a new Porsche black blank key. I'm asking $175.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred. Lockset SOLD! smile.gif

This is a new pair of Porsche keys, but I'm not sure they're for a 914, although I haven't run into any yet that weren't. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

These are new Porsche keys, standard red keys. I'm asking $15.00 for the pair, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Next is a nice pair of left & right sidemarkers. One has been overtightened slightly, so there is a hairline crack, but not real bad. The other is very nice, with no crack. I'm asking $15.00 for the pair, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is another pair of nice left & right sidemarkers. These have been overtightened, so have a crack at the top. I'm asking $15.00 for the pair, + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
Next are dash switches & knobs. Sorry for the SirAndy pics, I forgot to reset the camera. smile.gif

They all seem to function OK (I don't have a 914 to plug them into, so they have not actually been tested, but they pull out & turn fine).

1st is a hazard switch. I'm asking $20.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred. 1 SOLD, still have 1

Click to view attachment

Next is a headlight switch. SOLD!

Next is an early windshield wiper switch (70-71 only). SOLD!

This is a 2nd headlight switch without a knob. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred.

I think this is a foglight switch, but don't have one to compare it to, so it might be a rear window defogger switch. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping, Paypal preferred.

Click to view attachment

Last are some knobs, a yellow figlight, a green foglight, and a defrost. I'm asking $5.00 each, + shipping, Paypal preferred. The yellow knob is SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
Early wiper switch SOLD! smile.gif
Nürburg Nomad
Would you happen to have the backing plates w/electrical connections for the side marker lenses?
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
ScoopLV
PM sent for locks and handles.
markb
QUOTE(ScoopLV @ Oct 10 2012, 11:51 PM) *

PM sent for locks and handles.

PM replied to.
76-914
Hey Mark, I'll take the headlight switch if the spring/rheostat is intact. pm sent
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif for lowered prices
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.