Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Old School Amp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCA7GGR
FS: Old School Amp
I have for your consideration an "old school" ADS PQ10 amp.It's a four (4) channel amp (35X4 into 4Ohms or 40wts into 2Ohms) that can be bridged to 2 channel (90X2 into 4Ohms ) or to a single channel amp for a subwoofer. I used it to power a Car Innovations Subwoofer in my '87 Carrera as well as powering an entire system in my 914-6GT clone. The Carrera and GT are long gone and its time that this amp is gone as well.

Amp comes with everything shown - amp, red thick gauge power wire with inline fuse (reaches fromfront trunk where the amp was mounted to battery in engine compartment), RCA leads to radio, and even a black ground wire plus a couple of extra RCA for good measure. I also have a pfd of the owners/installation manual that I will forward to the buyer.

$85 shipped - thanks
IPB Image
IPB Image
ottox914
Got all excited thinking this might be some crazy old tube amp for a guitar. WRONG!

GLWS.
PCA7GGR
The amp has processed many a great guitar riff - does that count?
pete000
That is a great amp, I used one just like it for years ! ADS was a great audio manufacturer back in the day. Good luck with your sale !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.