Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 914 1.7L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
m132112
Selling my teener as I just dont have enough time to devote the necessary love and attention to her. Im young and in college and simply just dont have enough hours in the day. I bought it as a fun car, as everyone does, and a project from a guy who was selling it for similar reasons. The interior has been redone recently. As far as the dreaded rust problems, this car has a fair bit in all the problem areas, specifically the driver side jackpoint which is completely gone. The passenger side will also need new metal. The passenger side sail panel has rust underneath the vinyl as well as other spots here and there. Overall Id give the car a solid 6.5 with 10 being a perfect show car. This car definitely has potential and deserves better than I can give it at the moment. Price is set at 3500. She runs and drives pretty well. Starting is rough but once the engine warms up, she runs nicely. I have 2 other tops that I will include in the purchase. PM for more pictures or specifics.
OU8AVW
I'm happy to have a look for anyone interested in this car. Just let me know..... biggrin.gif
OU8AVW
I had a look at this car today, please let me know if you have any questions about it....
It is a VERY complete car. All the original goodies are there....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.