Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: * SOLD * -FS - 1974 Marathon Blue Metallic 1.8 with FI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tracer
*SOLD*. Thanks everyone for the responses but car has been sold.

After alot of thought I have decided I must sell my lil' blue baby. She is not perfect but a darn good un-molested stock car. California car her entire life and has been garaged always. Only rust I had was a tiny bit in under the battery tray down where the plasic funnels clog and doesn't let the water out, and a tiny bit on one seam in rear trunk. Both were painted with POR15 and that was in 2002. Has front sway bar, and fogs installed, Fuchs all the way around including spare. My other ride was down for extended period of 4 months and I used her for daily driver during that time, no issues at all and still 32-34 mpg doing 80. Very reliable car, has about 125k mileage, (odometer stopped but I have fixed a few years ago). Dash is perfect and the bumper rubber is good. This is a driver car, not some concours car, but could be made much better by someone without alot of effort. No accidents!!! Has a couple little oil drips when parked. I have the tool kit and original owners manual. Here are a few pictures I will add more when I get a chance or if asked before that happens. I am located near Sacramento. Thanks for looking.

Asking $5500 O.B.O.

Brian

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=333
677]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=333681]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
What's the asking?...oh never mind i see it now. It must be getting late for me smile.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 11 2012, 12:10 AM) *

What's the asking?...oh never mind i see it now. It must be getting late for me smile.gif

What a great looking car. All the good one's are in California....A great value!
johnpierre
hey brian

i just joined as a new member and came across your car. i would like to know a little bit more about it. since i am new i don't want to cause any problems. how should i go about with my inquiry? is this forum the preferred way to exchange information or and to have a conversation or would email be more appropriate?. let me know jp.
tracer
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Sep 11 2012, 08:05 PM) *

hey brian

i just joined as a new member and came across your car. i would like to know a little bit more about it. since i am new i don't want to cause any problems. how should i go about with my inquiry? is this forum the preferred way to exchange information or and to have a conversation or would email be more appropriate?. let me know jp.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bcheney
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Sep 11 2012, 11:05 PM) *

hey brian

A good way to converse off topic is via pm (personal message). Just click on my screen name and then click on send private message. Shoot me a note. Always willing to talk about our beloved cars!
bcheney
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Sep 11 2012, 11:05 PM) *

hey brian

They easiest way to talk off topic is to use pm (personal message). Just click on my screen name and then click on send personal message. You can then compose and send me a message. I will send you on now and you can reply. Always willing to talk 914's!
mepstein
Great looking car.
914itis
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 12 2012, 07:59 AM) *

Great looking car.

Mark,
Don't even think about it! Thanks for the lenses. Just got them today .
mepstein
QUOTE(914itis @ Sep 12 2012, 08:07 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 12 2012, 07:59 AM) *

Great looking car.

Mark,
Don't even think about it! Thanks for the lenses. Just got them today .

But look at those jack points... drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.